𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 | 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙽𝚘𝚠

𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝖫𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗉𝗂𝖼𝖾

- - - - - -

✈︎ I look at the work I have behind me and see all of the lists I have to do. Oh my.. looks like I'm not going home today.

↣ Y/n's Pov:

I looked at the clock as it marked two sixteen in the morning. Ruby and a few employees were still in the office. But either they were getting to work or finishing up stuff. I was finally done with what I had to do from yesterday. "𝗜 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗴𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲," I whispered under my breath. I started packing up my stuff and got my coat. I reached for my bag and turned around the door as it opened. Seeing Ruby by the door.

Ruby: 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴?

I hummed in response.

Ruby: 𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸?

I looked at the clock and looked back at her all tired.

"𝗡𝗼𝘄? 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿-"

Ruby: 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲.

I sighed and put my stuff down. She walked in the room and closed the door. I leaned against my desk for support by how exhausted I am. I look at her with tired eyes but still listened to what she had to say.

Ruby: 𝗜 𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝘇𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆.

She approached me getting closer to my figure. My legs were slightly apart and my arms were crossed. She went in between the gap of my legs and grabbed my arms, untangling them and placing them on her waist.

Ruby: 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲. 𝗜 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝘇𝗲.

She got closer to me, close enough for our faces to be inches apart.

Ruby: 𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲?

"𝗠𝗺, 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄."

She had a soft expression and connected our lips gently. I kissed back and pulled her closer by her waist. The kiss was slow and gently. I broke the kiss, as she looked at me in the eyes.

Ruby: 𝗦𝗼.. 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝘆𝗲𝘀?

"𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲."

Ruby: 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲.

"𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲, 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿."

Ruby: 𝗦𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿.

"𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀."

Ruby: 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀. 𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗼?

"𝗢𝗵.. 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿."

She smiled and gave me another kiss. She separated herself from me and I grabbed my stuff. She opened the door and walked out. I turned off the lights and closed the door behind me. We both walked out of the big office and walked to my car. I got the keys from my pocket and unlocked the doors. I opened the back door to put my stuff and closed it. Ruby was still out, looking at me.