𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚎𝚗 | 𝚂𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜

𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝖫𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾

- - - - - -

✈︎ Yet again, I'm alone in this room.

↣ Kirari's Pov:

I wake up to the light hitting my face and the sound of footsteps in the room. I slowly open my eyes just in case the light being too bright. I look to the side seeing Y/n's side of the bed having a tray with food nice and warm. I look in front of me seeing the tall girl, showered and picking out clothes to wear for the dinner later today.

I sit up and pull my hair back with my hands to straighten it. I look at the time, marking
11:02 a.m, "𝖨 𝗐𝗈𝗄𝖾 𝗎𝗉 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗒 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾. 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝖺 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍," I said to myself. I put my hands on my eyes rubbing them gently and looking up more to scan the room.

Y/n: 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿?

When there is a conflict between us like a few days ago, she always makes breakfast for me and tells me what I would like her to wear. It's like a way of her saying she's sorry. I sometimes ignore her but right now, her full attention is on me. An attention.. I don't get from her.

I look at her meeting her eyes and look to the side, seeing some clothing options. She moves out of the way for me to look more. Nothing formal nor too causal. I took a sip of orange juice that she left me and I stand up walking towards her to the closet. I get out a black turtleneck and walk in more and take out a pair of black pants, reaching to another drawer, I get out a belt. I walk out of the closet and hand them to her not making eye contact or anything and walk back to the bed sitting on it.

As she went inside the closet and closed the door to change in there

As she went inside the closet and closed the door to change in there. I took bites from the breakfast she made. She got out and looked at me as in waiting for approval. I liked it but.. felt like something was missing. Maybe an accessory. I moved the tray from my lap and stood up again. I walked to one of the drawers that were out in the room. I opened the top drawer of hers having all her jewelry in there and looked for something. I looked at the corner and saw a necklace that called my attention. I got it and looked at it. I closed her drawer and walked to her giving her the necklace. She walked to the mirror that was at the side and put it on.

Something that really called my attention is that she didn't have wedding ring on. It's a Japanese and Hispanic thing that I currently know of. We don't really have our rings on us 24/7 of the time but I think she should put it on for today. I also don't put on my ring. Same reason that we both don't put on our rings, I sometimes forget.

I open the drawer of the night stand next to me and get our weeding rings out. I put it on my finger and I held it up to her, her weeding ring. She looked at me and the ring then walked to me getting it from my fingers. I watched as she slipped it on her ring finger and she looked at me again. I didn't hesitate to connect our stares together.