𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 | 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑

𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝖫𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾

- - - - - -

✈︎ "𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾?"

↣ No one's Pov:

⎈: 𝗪𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵.

⎈: 𝗦𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗮 𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿. 𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁!

⎈: 𝗪𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗴𝗲! 𝗪𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘂𝘀. 𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝗺𝗶'𝘀.

⎈: 𝗕𝘂𝘁-

⎈: 𝗦𝗨𝗙𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘! 𝗟𝗼 𝗾𝘂𝗲 𝘆𝗼 𝗱𝗶𝗴𝗼, 𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼 𝗾𝘂𝗲́ 𝘀𝗲́ 𝘃𝗮 𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗿. 𝗘𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗼? [𝙴𝙽𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙷! 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚢, 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎. 𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚍?]

The two people arguing about rather letting the girl enjoy her life or rather oppose to that, which is taking a whole responsibility of a clan.

Who's this girl?

Well.. that's a question with an answer.

"𝖶𝖧𝖸 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖥𝖴𝖢𝖪 𝖠𝖱𝖤 𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖬𝖮𝖵𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖫𝖨𝖪𝖤 𝖳𝖧𝖠𝖳?!" she screamed in her head.

The white haired girl still being on top of her watching movies. Moving slightly, pressuring onto her front. The tall girl tried to get her off, make an excuse but she couldn't. All she did was close her eyes.

Hector: 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁?

Y/n: 𝗠𝗵𝗺.. 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿.

He just shrugged it off and payed attention to the Tv. Kirari put her hands down besides them and made herself more comfortable making more contact to the girl under her stiffen up more.

She couldn't take it and rested her head on her shoulder. Kirari side eyed her. Questioning it but didn't say anything.

Y/n: 𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺.

Kirari got off her and she quickly got up and speed walked to the bathroom locking the door behind her. She looked down at her covered bulge and slightly groaned.

She waited for a bit until she called down. Meanwhile, she went to the sink and opened the cold water, and splashed her face with it.

She sighs and takes the a towel drying her face. Waiting for a couple of minutes she was calmed down. She went outside and walked to the living room where everyone was laughing and talking.

She walked to where Kirari was sitting and told her to scoot over. She sat down in relief and enjoyed the movie for a while. It all went down when Y/n marked the cringe expression on her face when a sex scene came up.