Big Brother!

What you look like.
-What you have on:Look at the book cover.
-Hight:6'10 (Bioshock accurate.)
-Age:22

Plasmids.
-Telekenisis.
-Incinerate.
-Electro Bolt.
-Security Bullseye.
-Murder Crows.

Year:1972.
Date:September 17th.
Time:12:32 A.M
---------------------------------------------------------

You were in Rapture. An underwater city that was built to become a paradise where no God's and no Rulers would take control. Only man. But due to the use of ADAM it became a city of which only the strongest can survive in, death and destruction was around every corner as the glass walls would break at any moment. Leaks and pure waterfalls was all around Rapture, nothing but water, pure saltwater. You were in a ballroom like area with bodies covering the floor, the mixture of blood and saltwater was all over the floor. The smell of salt and blood was so potent that it would make anyone outside of Rapture gag before they enterd the room. Bodies of Splicers and Big Daddys coverd the floor, and then there was you, in the middle of the ballroom, holding the body of your Big Sister. Tears were streaming down your face, your little sister needle was on the ground and bolts of lightning was coming from your hands. You looked at your Big Sisters corpse, at the helmet. The light that once let you know that your Big Sister was alive was now gone. Just dark and dead.

Y/N:I wish I could have saved you Big Sis......if only I wasn't in the way......if only I didn't hit that Big Daddy.......you would have lived.......

As you held your Big Sister, you could hear a faint voice in the air.

???:Big brother.......

Y/N:I will not let your sacrifice be in vain......I will not let you die without a propor goodbye......

The voice then got louder.

???:BIG BROTHER WAKE UP!

Y/N:I'll be with you always Big Sister......

???:BIG BROTHER PLEASE WAKE UP!

And before you knew it, you shot up. You looked down at your hand to see lightning starting to shoot from it. You took a deep breath in and the blue electricity was no longer a problem. You then looked forward to see your little sister, Sophia. She had a red dress on, it was coverd in blood stains, her yellow eyes glowed. And as she looked at you with worry, you smiled and put a hand on her head, she grabbed your hand and smiled. You spoke with a shakey voice.

Y/N:Hey sweetie......whats up?

Sophia:You......you had blue stuff coming from your hand......I got worried for you Big Brother!

You looked at Sophia, and stood up. You then picked her up and put her on your back where there was a cage like seat for her.

Y/N:I'm fine sweetheart, now. You want to find some angels to brighten your mood?

You couldn't see it but you could feel Sophia jump up and down in her seat.

Sophia:Yeah YEAH! LETS FIND AN ANGEL! HOP HOP BIG BROTHER! NO TIME TO WASTE!

You laughed and spoke to Sophia in more of a confident tone.

Y/N:Hold tight sweetie.

You then started to run through the room you two were in and out into the halls of Rapture. Sophia was laughing in excitement. She always liked being on your back as you ran, it was like a amusement park ride for her.

Sophia:FASTER BIG BROTHER! FASTER!

Y/N:Then you'll have to hold on with both hands sweetie!

You started to pick up the pace and was running faster than any Big Sister could go. As you continued to run through Rapture, you could see neon signs flash by and waterfalls splashed you and Sophia as you ran through the halls. And after a little while of running, Sophia yelled for you to stop. So you leaned back and used your feet as breaks. And when you came to a complete stop, you grabbed Sophia and put her down on the ground, she grabbed your finger and dragged you into a room. The room looked like a pub, a rack with bottles of alcohol, tables flipped on there sides. Some broken, some burnt. Pipes were exposed as well. And you were surprised that none of them exploded yet, the rack of alcohol had a bar side. With stools surrounding it, of course some of them were gone or broken. But a majority of them were still standing. And beside the bar was a few dart boards, and it looked like they were used not too long ago. And around the bar were neon lights advertising the alcohol and some plasmids. The place smelled like rotting courses and booze. Not to mention the stench of blood almost overpowering it all, the walls were riddled with bullet holes and spears from a spear gun. Which worried you almost too much, the last thing you noticed was a little sister vent with a door on it. It was safe to say that back then no little sisters were allowed in the pub at night. But you questioned on why put a vent for the little sisters in the first place. You then stopped with Sophia at a body, it was a man who was burnt beyond recognition. But in Sophia's eyes. All she seen was a body, with a set of angel wings, flower peddles and butterflys surrounding him, Seeing the body, Sophia got excited and started to jump up and down with joy.