To Rapture Part:7 Leaving it behind...

I sat there with Loona and Blitz... Blitz  being on the ground trying to regain his strength, and Loona... she was passed out... I held her in my arms as I seen what she went through in her life... the ADAM in her system recorded everything that happend in her life. Her worst of the worse times in that Addoption center... that first night with Blitz as her father... her pain and suffering... everything. I looked up to see Millie holding Moxxie, with Moxxie's arm around Millie, Millie looked at us with a look that could only be described as a mixture of horrified and confused. Seeing Loona's and Blitz's bodies sent a shiver down her spine but she couldn't falter for Moxxie's sake. She set Moxxie down at the bar and walked up to me... I just held Loona... thinking on what I've done.... Millie spoke to me in a cautious tone.

Millie:Y/N... what happend out here? I heard screaming then Blitz went out and I heard a loud bang and screams.... why is Loona passed out? Why is Blitz on the floor?

As she asked this she helped Blitz up, his pain caught up to him as he held his head.

Blitz:What in hells name happend?....

Y/N:We were attacked.... this attacker flooded Loona's system with ADAM... I had to drain it from her body or else she'd die.... Blitz came out to see what happend and the attacker used her Telekenisis to drag him over.... I just had to flood her senses before she could do any more damage to us....

Blitz coughed and spoke up.

Blitz:Just who the hell was that? I passed out before I could hear anything happend between you two... but it seems like they knew you.

Holding back my flood of emotions I had to give them the truth...

Y/N:That was my former Little sister... Sophia....

Millie:That little girl in that photo of yours? Nah, she couldn't have done this.... can she?....

Y/N:Its been decades Millie.... she's a young woman now.... a dangerous one at that....

Blitz:Former? I thought that she was your little sister through and through. Did something break that bond?

Y/N:When I died that bond broke.... a little sister's and big brothers bond happens when the big brother takes the DNA of one who's ADAM is strong enough to bind to the Big Brothers DNA and ADAM....

Millie looked like she was thinking about something.

Y/N:Something on your mind Millie?...

Millie:Its just.... is Loona your little sister now?....

Blitz looked at me with a look of fury and anticipation.

Y/N:I'm sorry but it had to be done.... she would have died if I didn't.....

Blitz:What in fucks name does this mean then?

Blitz showed his teeth in anger... almost snarling at me.

Y/N:It was either this or shed die Blitz... anytime she screams ill be there... anytime she's in danger ill be there... anytime she's afraid ill be there... my job to her now is to protect her with my life and blood... even if it kills me.... I'm sorry Blitz but as I said before it was either she died or it was this....

Blitz's face mellowed down to a more tame face, he let go of Millie and hobbled his way towords me and Loona. He reached his hand out in an attempt to pet her but I didn't let him. I pulled Loona closer to my body and snarled at Blitz... not because I wanted to... it was out of instinct. My visor turned red, with my voice echoing.

Y/N:DONT TOUCH HER!

My visor turned off and I looked at Blitz, he seemed afraid of me... I loosened up on Loona and spoke to him in a sorrowful tone.