To Rapture Part:5 Ryan's Salvation.

We managed to get back to the rest of the gang without any more interferences from any Splicers, the seven or any model of Big Daddy. Which I count to be more than lucky, arriving back to the others I seen Millie, Blitz and Loona with a decent amount of supplies. I could see that Loona has bottles of liquor with her, Blitz had a few collectable things either him and Millie. Millie was the sensible one and actually got some good and water with her, at least I hope none of its expired. Stopping infront of the group I knelt down and right before I could grab Moxxie he jumped down himself and ran up to Millie, he didn't have his rifle with him so I assumed that he left it with me. I reach around to feel for the rifle and of course, it was in the basket. Standing up with the rifle now in hand I walked over to Millie and Moxxie, they were both holding eachother and showing eachother love. Millie was asking Moxxie questions on how the trip with me went and Moxxie seemed positive which is pretty good as I hope to work with him again soon... maybe this job won't be so bad... no... no I need to find her first before I can consider working with this group of misfits. I got to M&M and they both looked at me... smiling... like how she'd smile at me when we found an angel... I presented the Rifle to Moxxie and his smile got even bigger when he seen the rifle.

Moxxie:OH CRUMBS! Honey this is the rifle I was talking about!

Moxxie took the rifle from me and looked up at me, his smile showed his genuine appreciation for what I've done. Helping him build up his confidence with this place and getting him a weapon.

Moxxie:Thank you Y/N, I owe you one.

I nod to Moxxie and turn away from the couple to try and find Blitz, I looked around to see him with Loona. Loona was drinking from the bottles of liquor and Blitz was showing the collection he found. Walking up to the two Loona was the first to spot me, she lowerd the bottle from her mouth and spoke at me with a slightly slurred tone of talking.

Loona:Hey there he is! Fucking finally...

Blitz looked over at me, his eyes sparkled due to his excitement in what I assume is that he'd show me what he found.

Blitz:HEY Y/N! Look at what I found!

When I got to the two Blitz already had his arms thrusted out towords me, what he had in his hands amazed me. He managed to find an intact horse sculpture with a set of scooba gear mounted on the horse, kinda like some sort of scooba horse.

Blitz:Its a diving horse! She'll be an amazing addition to my collection.

Y/N:What? Your hundreds of other horse figures back at the appartment?

Blitz:Oh come on, you can't tell me that this isn't cool!

Y/N:Hmm, we'll just see how this one looks with the others.

Blitz smiled at me and pulled the toy towords him.

Blitz:Yeah... you think she'd like it?...

Hearing this made me take a step back, not out of fear but out of shock.

Y/N:I'm sorry?

Blitz:Your little girl... you think she'd like it?

I only looked at Blitz, as his smile turned into a warm and innocent slight smile he looked at the toy, brushing its tangled and messy mane.

Y/N:I... I don't know... we'll just have to see once we find her...

Blitz:What happens if we don't find her though? Will you still he with us?

Y/N:A deal was a deal Blitz... even if we don't find her I still wanted to see this place again... you upheld your end... this is just a bonus at this point...