To Rapture Part.2 Seven sisters.

Sitting in the moss and foliage of the botanic gardens I held my hand over my wound with my incinerate plasmid activate to cauterise the wound I took in battle with the drill model Big Daddy, more specifically I was sitting infront of the grave of my Big Sister. Constant dripping could be heard around me, the feeling of dampness on the moss I sat on, the thoughts in my head. For the first time in God knows how long I spoke to her.

Y/N:Hey sis.......I'm here......

I almost expected a response from her but I heard nothing.......

Y/N:In all honesty I don't know what to say besides I'm sorry......I'm sorry for not coming back every week as promised......I got busy.....I got killed by a Lancer, a fucking Lancer......they still roam these halls which concerns me.....before I died however I set Sophia free from her binds as a little sister.......its what you tried to do with me.......

I looked down at my exposed grey skin.

Y/N:When I died I "met" a set of new people......a hellhound and some imps.....they seem like good folk, I think that if you were alive youd like them......I now reside in this place called hell which is not like Raptur.....its filled with ash and brimstone.....filled with murderers and what not.....the whole nine yards of criminals......

I could feel myself start to break down.

Y/N:Fuck I'm still not good with controlling my plasmids......I don't know what to do or who to go to besides you sis.......I don't have Sophia, I don't have you......I have almost no one.......I hallucinated and almost killed those people who took me in......but they just brushed it off like nothing happend.....at least one of them did......the hellhound wasn't all too pleased with what happend......

My incinerate plasmid started to go our of control.

Y/N:I wish you were here so I could have your guidance......I wish I had you in my head even though that'd be almost impossible.......but wishing isn't what we can go off of......wishing gets us no where......what happend happend because of my arrogance and nothing more........I need you beside me sis......more than anything because without you I can't.......I still have visions of you dieing in my arms with all these fuckers around me......dead......blood covering the ground.......your light going out.......

I felt myself slipping more and more. More heat was being produced from my incinerate which started to burn my body instead of cauterising the wound.

Y/N:I need your help.......I need you......I need someone......I JUST NEED SOMEONE OR SOMETHING!.......and thats why I'm here, im here to find Sophia.....if she's still alive that is......if she isn't then I don't know why I'm not permanently dead.......

I then noticed my Plasmid going out of control. I managed to shut it off, I stood up and let my hand go from the pillar.

Y/N:I'm sorry sister......for everything.......know that ill see you soon and I love you more than anything.......ill be with you always......

I lifted my hand away from the pillar, I could feel a set of eyes behind me. I clenched my hand into a fist which activated my Murder Crows plasmid, I felt the set of eyes dissapear in which I turned around to see no one.

Y/N:I know you see me......don't worry.....I won't be here long......

From seeing no one to now seeing a Big Sister fall from the roof onto the ground, this Big Sister was different however and I knew what was different......they could talk. As she rose from her hunched stance I started to walk around her, she started to walk around me as well. We were walking in a circle looking at eachother. This Big Sister didn't look any different from me but I felt like this encounter would be different from the rest.