To Rapture Part 6:Broken sister.

Holding the needle in my hand, looking at Moxxie. His eyes white as white can be, his hand tightening into mine and Millie's. Scared, saddend, cold... dead like eyes peered at me. I know what needed to be done but I don't know if it would work.

Y/N:It has to be done... we have to try at least...

Millie looked at me, then back at Moxxie.

Y/N:Moxxie your going to have to listen to me, I belive I know a way to get your vision back but you have to trust me...

My voice shaked and quiverd as I don't know if this would kill or heal Moxxie.

Moxxie:Whats going on?... Y/N what are you doing?

Y/N:Your going to feel a sharp pain but thats from the needle.... just calm yourself and let me do what I need to do...

Moxxie:Needle? Full of what?

Millie:Just trust the man hon... this could help you...

I took a deep breath in, and stuck the needle full of ADAM into Moxxie's arm. He yelled in pain but it wasn't from the needle injection... it was from the ADAM going through his system. Moxxie started to writhe in pain, his back arched, his screams echoed through the room, his once milky white eyes gained its color and then he passed out on the bed... cheaking his pulse I felt a beat of his heart... giving off a sigh of releaf I let go of Moxxie's hand and just fell back onto the wall. Taking the needle out and dropping it onto the ground, I look at Millie who only looked at Moxxie... not knowing if he's alive or not.

Millie:Is he... still alive?

Y/N:He's still alive Millie... just passed out... from what I seen his eyes gained their color back... all we need to do now is just wait for him to wake up...

Standing up I walked to the door leading out to the main area of the room, before I could put my hand on the door I felt Millie grab my wrist. Looking back at her I seen her smile at me with her tears still on her face.

Millie:Thank you... really... I don't know what I would have done without you...

I felt a sence of anger, not at Moxxie but at myself. If we should have left sooner then this wouldn't have happend.

Y/N:When he wakes up let me know... could be hours till he wakes up again... just stay with him and keep him safe...

When Millie let go of me I exited the room and closed the door behind me, looking ahead of me I seen both Blitz and Loona sitting at a bar that came with the room. They both had their eyes set on me in hopes that they'd hear some sort of good news from me, walking up to them I sat down beside Blitz and spoke up. Both Blitz and Loona had a drink in their hands.

Y/N:Moxxie is alive... he'll be okay... he should wake up tommorow...

Blitz took a drink from his bottle and spoke to me in a worried tone of voice.

Blitz:What the fuck did you do in there? Why did I hear Moxxie scream at the top of his lungs?

Looking at Blitz I could only tell him the truth.

Y/N:I had to inject his body with ADAM... his system tried to fight it off which resulted in a mass amount of pain... he passed out from the pain and the ADAM taking hold of him...

Loona spoke up before Blitz could.

Loona:Didn't you say that stuff is dangerous?

Y/N:No... I didn't say anything of that sort of nature... I said that you all have ADAM in your systems... just adding more could be bad...

Looking around this place I started to notice things that I didn't, looking to the right of me was a big window the height of about fifty feet and the width of twenty, the light of the sea shining into the room, fish swimming by, coral and rocks overlooking the rest of Rapture. In the room itself was a set of sofas and tables, chandeliers made of crystal on the ceiling, these walls were made of both a hard dark wood and white marbel, with the marbel being the supports of the room it made sence for the wood to be hard as well, as if it wasn't then the entire place would have crashed down. Behind me was the door to where M&M were staying in, to the left of that room was a staircase leading up in which I couldn't see but I assumed it would lead to a kitchen or another room. Standing up from my seat I walked over to the window and sat down infront of it, watching the sea life swim by without a care in the world. Digging through my bad I pulled out the picture of Sophia, reminiscing on when I was alive... when I was still with her... I looked at the photo and looked back up at the window. Fish swam through the ocean with squids which was rare as most squids would have killed the fish, but not this one. This one swam with them... almost like it was dancing with them... seeing this reminded me of the seven... when I first joined... when I wasn't considered to be a reject... when I didn't kill them all... fuck why did I have to kill them for her? Why didn't I just kill her and not them?... I felt fear go through my body... almost like a stinging sensation that wouldn't leave. Putting the photo down I just sat there, looking at the sea, sitting there for a minute or two I heard a pair of wet steps coming towords me, then someone sat beside me. I could hear her take a drink from her bottle, when she put it down she spoke to me.