Back at work Part:1

Run, just run! Thats all I gotta do to lose them, find Sophia and just run... hallway after hallway after hallway I run through Rapture. Running from those who survived the massacre, that Big Sister who survived the burning I gave her was really giving me a run for my money with how much speed she has. Minutes passed and I felt like I lost her until I was hit in the back of the head with something dense, falling to the ground I look behind me to see her standing above me with her own fire plasmid active, her breathing heavy and filled with rage.

Burnt sister:DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA ON WHAT YOU JUST DID?!

Y/N:I did what I had to! THEY WERE GOING TO KILL HER! A YOUNG GIRL WHO HAD NO ONE!

Burnt sister:I knew we should have just killed you when you wanderd in here wearing your sisters armor! But no, we desided to spare you and take you in... THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY US?! BY KILLING ALL OUR SISTERS THAT WE ALL GREW UP WITH?!

She then started to cough and wheeze heavily, I could tell that her voice was giving out with the burns I gave her.

Burnt sister:I'm going to make you feel an unbelievable pain... more than what you delt to me....

She grabbed me by the chest and pulled me close to her face. Her visor coverd in scorch marks with the red hue of light made her more ominous and frightening than any other Big Sister down here.

Y/N:You going to burn me just like what I did to you?

Her chuckle made me shiver in fear.

Burnt sister:Oh God no.... I'm going to make you a reject... I'm going to make you who you hated to be!

She put her hand with the fire plasmid on my helmet and poured her fire onto my suit.... her fire was different though, it was more red... like she was bleeding on me.... I felt this hot feeling on my skin, this burning hot sensation made me feel more pain than she went through... she was right on that I guess... writhing in pain I could only look at myself in the reflection of my visor... what started back at me were the glowing yellow eyes and the grey skin of who I used to be.... she filled me with ADAM.... more than enough to make me into one of them.... or at least look like them. Dropping me to the ground she laughed and dissapeared without a trace of her doing this to me..... I was now one of them again.... I now looked like a little brother.....

I shot up in a cold sweat, looking around me I seen that I was back in Loona's room. I no longer felt the grasp of Loona on my body, feeling semi well rested I got up from her bed and snuck out of her room. Not noticing the time I looked out the window with the shining pentagram sun rising over the horizon and into the appartment where I noticed that Stolas fellow and Blitz on the couch.... sleeping peacefully. I never noticed it before but this Stolas fellow had over a hundred times more ADAM than any Big Daddy.... he was loaded with power.... almost salivating at the thought of how much ADAM this guy would have I snapped out of the trance and walked over to the kitchen and sat down at one of the chairs. Looking down at my hands I felt a stinging sensation..... like thousands of little needles were stabbing me over and over again.... pain and agony almost overwhelmed me with the thought of Sophia not being my little sister anymore just hitting me... it was like a big Daddy ramming into me at full force and speed... speaking in a mumble like voice I repeated her name over and over again... the thought of Loona now being the one who I need to protect wasn't any easier to grasp as I only thought that Sophia was going to be my only little sister... I was too much in my own thoughts to notice that Blitz and Stolas woke up and were now looking at me... this is when my Electro Bolt desided to let loose and chain off of anything metal... at this point I was trying to keep myself together from all of the emotions and ADAM in my system.

Y/N:Not again.... not again I WILL NOT LOSE HER AGAIN!

Putting my hands on my head I could feel the jolts of electricity jumping across my body. I hunched over and put my head onto the counter.