𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙄'𝙢 𝙂𝙚𝙩 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙂𝙖𝙣𝙜,
𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 '𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩,
𝙄 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬

YAGI B, SET DA TREND, DOUGIE B;; EOS

_______________________

OMNISCIENT POV

BRONX;;
MONDAY, 3:45 P.M.

Kendrick puts his new AirPods in his ear. He had stole em from some bitch after school. As he walks away from the park, he can still hear the niggas playing basketball. He only played one game before deciding to leave.

He still mad about what happened with Jaiya. She was always acting like she was too good for anybody and always walking around with that dumb ass camera. He was glad that shit broke and Kahlil wasn't around to protect her anymore. He wish he did more than just scrape up her knees. And when he get home, he gone tell his sister so she can finish what he started and really humble Jaiya like she deserve.

Kendrick grins, revealing his golds.

He know somebody posted Jaiya getting dragged to IG so he unlock his phone, tryna find it until he turns the corner and feels the need to look up. As soon as he do, he freezes. Not too far away, two tall niggas with ski masks staring at him. A dark skin boy and a brown skin boy with braids.

And as soon as they see him, they start chasing.

Kendrick turn and run down the alleyway beside him.

"Don't run, pussy!" He can hear behind him but he just run even faster.

The stupid ass police officer at school always tryna book him on gun charges so he didn't bother totin at school no more. He usually walked home with his friends but they was acting like they wasn't feeling him after what he did to Jaiya. It's not like he needed them niggas anyway.

The niggas behind him is fast though. When he look back, he can see them closing in. So he start knocking trash cans down, tryna trip them up. It slows them down a little bit cause they gotta avoid the trash and shit. Kendrick starts feeling hopeful that he might be able to lose em. He can see the end of the alleyway now. He just gotta shake these niggas when he get out.

His AirPods done fell out his ears and shit. Kendrick clench his fist.

Nah, these niggas got him fucked up.

As soon as he lands out the alley and his feet touch the concrete outside, he looks up just in time to see a black car riding by and light skin boy with a ski mask and braids leaning out, holding a gun aimed right at him. He pulls the trigger and the first shot rips through Kendrick shoulder, the second hitting him in the arm. He can hear the screams of the few people on this particular street, but he know they not gone help him.

He stumbles around, tryna stop the bleeding from his shoulder and arm. It's enough time from the two niggas from before to come, grabbing him by his injured shoulder and arm and pulling him back into the alley behind a trash can where they start stomping him.

"I said don't fuckin run!" The brown skinned boy laughs before stomping on his bloody shoulder.

Kendrick tries to fight back, but, dizzy from blood loss, the most he can manage is to cover his face as their sneakers rain down on him. He can feel his body go into shock. Adrenaline keeping him alive. He wonders if he bout to die... and for why. While he starts blacking out, another dark skin boy with a ski mask and twists looks down at him.