𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

𝙋𝙏𝙎𝘿 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙄'𝙢 𝘾𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣' 𝙤𝙣 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙚
𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙩 𝙜𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚, 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩?
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙖𝙨 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙙𝙤,
𝙄 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙥𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙪-𝙞𝙚

JULIET ;; KYLE RICHH, JENN CARTER

_______________________

SETTY POV  

NEW JERSEY;;
SATURDAY, 8:49 P.M.

"What's the word? I got my son here with me." I say, watching the comments start flooding in on the live I just started.

Most of them asking who the little boy is beside me. I got a show tonight in Jersey with Cblu, 41, and a couple others. Jai supposed to be taking pictures for the show. She also supposed to be watching TJ for a couple hours so she brought him along. For the most part, he just been following me around backstage. I don't mind though. It kept me from wasting time smoking and being all in my head. Plus this lil nigga funny.

"Why they saying you got hit by a bus?" TJ asks after reading the comments himself.

I try not to laugh cause he looks genuinely confused. Instead, I try to play it off.

"How you think I got so tough?" I tell him, "Feel me... that bus came and did what it did, but I hopped right back up and brushed it off."

"Damn... that's crazy." TJ mutters, leaning back with wide eyes, "So you like a real life Iron Man?"

I suck my teeth, grinning.

"Who you think Iron Man got it from?"

"Nah, you different." TJ shakes his head, smiling at me, "I'm tryna get like you."

Niggas start trolling in the comments then.

Set Da Bus corrupting the youth

Shit makes me laugh.

"You good lil man. Setty B is for the kids." I tell TJ, "You heard my story. You know where I'm coming from. So what's up with that blessing? I'm tryna make Jai my wife."

"Ion know about that." TJ shakes his head, "I love her and that's my heart or whatever, but imma keep it a buck with you big bro, she can't cook-"