𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝙂𝙤𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧
𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚
𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩, 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚

𝙄𝙩 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙄 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚
𝙄 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙄'𝙢 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣

𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙣𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚, 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙚

𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨, 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚

XAVIER OMAR ;; AFRAID

_______________________

SETTY POV

BRONX, NYC;;
FRIDAY, 6:08 P.M.

I lean back in my chair, watching the smoke drift in front of me. Cblu called me to the studio to listen to some shit he been working on. We listened to it a couple times and he changed a couple verses. Now we just chilling in the studio having a smoke session with Mali.

"So what's up with you and Jai?" Cblu asks, looking at me from the chair on the other side of the room.

"Watchu mean? We just chillin." I shrug.

"Mali said that you jackin her, and y'all got something going on." He says, "Like, y'all in a relationship or some shit."

Mali looks up from his phone from where he's sitting on the couch behind us. And Cblu just stares at me, waiting. I take a hit of the blunt almost forgotten in my hands, shrugging and blowing smoke out my mouth before passing it to Cblu.

"We just taking our time, tryna get comfortable with each other."

"Word? Seem like y'all don't got labels or nothin yet." Cblu nods, taking a hit of the blunt and blowing smoke from his nose before telling me, "Good cause you gotta dead that shit."

"Whatchu talkin about?" I mug him, confused, "Dead shit for what?"

"Cause she confused about her feelings." He shrugs, passing the blunt to a Mali, who looks just as confused, "And if y'all get into a relationship that shit gone be toxic and messy."