Chapter 9

Struggling to decipher what was real and not real, it felt nearly impossible to speak. I could tell this upset him, for the longer it took me to respond the more displeased he appeared.

"Why haven't you said "yes" yet?" His brow began to furrow and he held his head in his hand. Then, as if something deep inside him snapped, his once overjoyed face transformed into irrational madness. He quickly shot up from his sitting position, grabbing his robe and fumbling to tie it. Without even looking at me, he yanked me out of the tub and carried me off throughout the house.

"Put me down!" I kicked and tried to fight back, which was almost pointless. I was no match to the surprisingly strong killer.

He came to a stop when we reached his bedroom door, where he hastily opened the door and paced inside. I attempted to cover myself the best I could given my circumstances as he threw me on the bed, but once again was useless. In his fit of rage, he ran out the door, locking me inside. Still shook cup, I sat on the edge of the bed, trying to recollect myself.

After what felt like an hour of not hearing Dandy's tantrum, I figured it was safe to search around for some clothing. Looking through the drawers, I finally found where he kept his pajamas. I pulled out a pair, then searched around for... Dare I say it, his underwear.

I felt completely disgusted at the thought, but even more disgusted with wearing no underwear at all. Once I was dressed, or as dressed as I was going to be, I lied down on the bed, waiting for his return like a lost puppy.

Now, I scoffed at the thought. All because rich bitch couldn't just leave me the hell alone. Why wasn't he normal and didn't just belittle me like everyone else?

Never had I felt so weak and inferior. I was the tough girl, no one wanted to cross me.

I began to lose my train of thought at the sound of rustling at the doors. Not knowing whether to panic or even attempt to escape, I realized I was too late to make any decision.

Dandy stormed into the room, hands full with ropes and knives and other instruments of torture I couldn't fully make out. As I began to run for the door, I was quickly picked up by his strong hands, restrained by ropes. He finished off tying the last notch of rope to the bedpost to secure that I wasn't going anywhere, then he spun around to study his deadly weapons.

"This should do," he seemed satisfied with his choice, testing out its sharpness on his dresser. He crept back over to the bed, slowly but surely, ready to attack.

He kept himself looking somewhat composed, with his hair neatly combed back and his shirt ironed and free from many wrinkles. Even his maniacal smile appeared to be sane by all means.

Inching towards me, he growled, "You played with my emotions, made me reveal my vulnerability. If you wanted to play games, by all means darling... We shall play games."

Guys, thank you so much for helping me reach 2k views! I am beyond excited that you guys have enjoyed this like you have, but unfortunately the storyline is running dry. I plan on reaching to about 15 chapters and then stopping, but I promise the next few chapters will be worth it regardless. I also have many new fics im planning to release the next few weeks, and Im really hoping you guys will like them. Again, lots of love coming to you guys and thank you so much for being patient with me when I take so long to update. You guys mean the world to me, and hopefully I'll update this again very soon (being 100% serious this time) c: