Broken dream

Tay POV

Guys finally you're here.." The first thing Nanon said when he saw us.

I'm sorry brother, our dada was late to pick us up.." Frank said and look at his dad teasingly.

I'm sorry naaa, it's just that I forgot that I would pick you guys up.." Tay said which make his sons smile.

So our dada is having an amnesia now hahaha.." Gemini teasingly comment while laughing.

You guys—-

Okay fine!! It's just that your uncle build keep asking too much about work and stuff so I slip it in my mind.." I explained even though I know I was being teasing here.

Okay I guess that's part of aging.." I said giving up on their looks and they all literally laughing at me.

Dad that's okay we understand hahahaha.." Frank said laughing his ass while holding his tummy.

Stop teasing!! you guys are so evil.." I said while making a fuss face. Even nanon was laughing so I look at his side.

Anyway are we even late now nanon?.." I asked changing the topic then look at my watch.

Your changing topic dad..." He answered but still smiling. This kid really know how to add a fuel to a moment.

Actually dada you still have 20 minutes but we need to hurry so I can assist you to your sit.." Looking at his watch then he realized we are almost caught of the moment. Nanon started to walk so we agreed and followed him inside the venue.

It was already packed of many parents and students who will watch the program.

Dada this will be your seats, and I will leave now since I have to prepare too.." Nanon said and pointed our seat.

Okay goodluck bub.." I said cheering him up which he replied with smiled.

Good luck P"... " Gemini said added.

Good luck Baby Non.. " His favorite older brother Pluem.

Good luck baby monster.." And lastly his best enemy brother Frank said.

You guys—

Stop making me cringe but anyway thank you for coming love you guys.." He smiled and started to run because I know that he's shy.

He's too shy.." I'm smilingsaid to his brothers, we settled already and after a while the event started.

Most of them are performing and doing act in stage and I know it's been a while seeing him smiling like that so I guess he's enjoying it too the way we enjoy it watching him.

Ohhooo!!! I didn't know that our P'nanon will perform with his best friend slash boy friend.." Gemini comment when he saw Ohm preparing and talking to nanon while teasingly smiling at stage.

I bet how P'Ohm handle our stubborn nanon in their practice.." Gemini continues while laughing.

My buddy Ohm already know how to smitten that cat so it would be basic for him.." Frank added making them laugh.

Me and pluem just look at them giggling which made us look at each other and shakes our head while smiling.

And they started to perform, all I could say that they are so good, we are so mesmerized with their chemistry. I guess Ohm really has a patience to our nanon since they perform really well, they ended their performance with them teasing each other again while going out on stage. These two kiddo seriously.."

The last act of them is a solo performance and our nanon is the last one to perform.

He is fixing his guitar and I know that he's nervous the way he look at the crowd he's trying his best not to show it though.