Last goodbye

TAY POV

Are you guys ready?.." I asked the moment we entered the car. We just finished eating at the restaurant since when the event was done we straight to go here because apparently this four especially gemini was so hungry.

Yes dad we're ready.." Gemini excitedly said even nanon and frank just nod with a smile.

Let's go then.." Pluem said who's in the driver seat and started the engine.

Pluem volunteer to drive for us since his reason was he want me to chill for the whole vacation because it's been really a while since I have this rest.

P'Pluem give us a music.." Frank asked while putting his seatbelt followed by his two youngest brother.

Yes sir's.." My eldest son wittily said which make franks laugh.

We started our journey and we just bought some of snack while on our way.

Did you guys already planned what will you do after.." I randomly asked them while they are eating their snacks in the back. I let them decided what to do in this vacation because I want them to enjoy this so much too.

I think P' Pluem planned it already. Right P"?.." Gemini said while chewing his burger.

Yes dad I already did some searching on what to do at that place so it won't be any problem at all.." My son proudly said while driving.

I guess I really don't have to worry about this three idiots because I know that my eldest son will always be their best friends.

That's great pluem thank you for being our tour guide I guess.." I said then smile. He's been so responsible ever since that day but still I feel guilty for not really asking what he really feels.

Don't worry dad, I know you are also busy and I'm not expecting to get anything with these three idiots.." He said and pointing his three brothers who's still eating their foods.

P' that's too cruel, I asked my bestfriend chimon to help you right?.."  Nanon said and wink at me as if he's ready to be playful with his brother again.

You little kid—-

Don't worry next time I will asked Ohm to help you too.." Pluem said which made all of us laugh. He really know nanon weakness.

Ahhhh P' don't mention that name!!! He keeps getting on my nerve everyday.." Nanon complain while pouting which make frank laugh more.

I thought—-

Frank you stop.." Nanon easily stop frank from continuing the tease cause he know he will not win. And I know that this not would be end of this teasing in this whole drive cause basically they started to mess each other again.

After a while of driving we arrived at our hotel and go to the room that we booked. My secretary janhae is the one that book this since I was too busy to do that.

Dad I will sleep with all P's so you just have to relax peacefully.." Gemini said who is my supposed roommate to this whole vacation.

Why? You can stay or should I join you guys?.." I asked in confused.

No dad!!! I will sleep here tomorrow so for now you just enjoy this room peacefully so you can relax more.." I look at him s if he's too worried about me.

You sure son?.." I asked again but I know he's just being concerned about his dada since I'm too busy this past months.

Yes dada, don't worry it's just for today maybe tomorrow those 3 prankster older brothers will mess with us here.." my youngest said then laugh. He's right for sure that kids will be here for the whole vacation.