Worst Nightmare

NEW POV

Papa P-Papa wait.. P-Papa Papa—-

NEW!!! .." A loud voice wake me up from my daydreaming.

H-Huh What?.." I said and look around.

Are you okay? You seems not here with me.." He asked jokingly who's just started to bite his food.

I'm fine but—

Bible did you saw the child earlier?.." I asked bible who is driving while relaxing chewed his skewers.

H-Huh? What child??.." He tilted his head then slightly look at me and back his eyes in the road.

Earlier, there is the child that keep calling but I don't know if we are the one he's calling since he called Papa.." I said confused but at the same time I feel so uncomfortable with this.

I don't know but something is wrong with me, ever since I saw that child my heart has been stop functioning rather myself was not properly me right now.

Maybe there's another person he's calling after us.."  he said while chewing his food.

But it makes me confused more cause when we are walking earlier there is no one in front of us or even in our side it was basically us that he's just looking, What makes me anxious more is his face because I saw his eyes that he's in so much pain.

NEW !!.."

H-Huh??..." Bible shout makes me back to my sense.

Are you really okay??.." He asked worriedly and stop the car for a moment.

Y-Yeah!! It's just that—-

Can we go back?.." I asked suddenly out of curiosity, I don't know why but there is something wrong with how that child was running to us.

What? Why??.." Suddenly a confused was written in bible face.

I don't know too bible but I still just want to make sure that it's really not something I should be bothered with.." I said in a stern decision. I never been this anxious in my life as if the moment I saw his eyes it was so much longing.

But—-

You sure? You look pale?.." He said then hold my face trying to read my face.

Can we atleast check it again?.." I asked bible this time cause maybe I am just being paranoid with this.

Okay if that makes you eased.." He said then start the engine again and turn back the car.

After a while we park the car again and both of us comeback to where we spotted that kid earlier but I can't find him anymore. I tried to look around, we look at everywhere even in the stall where we stop by we visit again but I can't really find him.

You sure you want to find him?.." Bible asked me again.

I want to but I guess it was just really—

Anyway I guess it was really nothing.."

Lets just go home maybe I was a justbit tired today.." I said in a gloomy voice I can't even finished my words cause I really didn't know how to explain this feelings.

After that we just go home and I straight go to my room where I sat in my bed still in unease feeling.

Who are you? What did you do to me? And why are you crying?.." I said to myself when I stared at nowhere.

toktok**

New can I come in?.." Bible suddenly interrupted that makes me comeback to my sense.

Yeah you can.." I said then fixed myself before I saw him open the door.

Are you okay?.." The first thing he asked before he sit down beside me.

Actually I'm not bible.." I started before breathing too deep.

This is still about the child earlier?.." He asked which made me look at him with uneasy feeling.

Yeah.." I said.

Bible only if you see what that child face earlier you will also confused the way he run up as if he was in the verge of death if he didn't catch up to us..." I said explained to him thinking I could get an answer of this.

New if that kid will bother your mind now then why didn't you stop earlier.." He asked in confusion. I look at him as if I'm too confused and felt regret at the same time.

That's right! Why I didn't stop though? I could stop that time and face that kid but the feeling of unsure in my mind that time was too strong that I was really confused if I'm really the one he followed. I know that I shouldn't be thinking this since it maybe just a coincidence that he's just looking at us but the thing is in my heart.

I don't know but my heart is hurting that time when I saw him crying it was more like that I'll do anything to make him stop to cry. My mind keeps telling me that it's nothing but my heart was the problem, it more like I was so eager to find that kid again.

New.." I was too focused when bible hold my hand.

Maybe you are just pitying that kid since you're really love kids. Don't think too much and just forget it okay.." He said which made me calm down a bit.

Bible was right maybe my feelings was a bit exaggerated that time because I was too obsessed with many kids that when I saw a kids cry all of the sudden I was crying too.

Maybe you're right bible." I said which made him nod to agree.

You get a rest first. I will just wake you up when the dinner is ready.." He said the stand up in my front.

Don't think too much New okay.." He continue and mess a little my hair. I nod at him and smile a little bit the he leave my room.

I lay in my bed and breath to deep and released my relentless feelings right now. I was too tired all of the sudden, I really wish I just stop that time so that I don't have any regrets right now.

Who are you? Why are you running with so much pain?..."

I promise if I see that kid again I will give him a hug because I think he really need it.