Our life

It will be 3 years but the pain that you left was still fresh in our hearts.." - TAY

TAY POV

————-
Past:
Breaking News

Report: Just now the plane with a number of Cbk1234 going back to Thailand has been crush in the south east of sea and now it was proclaimed that probably most of the passengers can't survive.."

N-Newwiee??.." The first thing that I say when I saw that News.

Ringgggggg~~

The sounds of the phone make my sense comeback, I was so scared that I got stocked looking at phone ringing and the continuation of its ringing makes my heart more thumped, I was scare but still I slowly walk to answered it.

I can hardly just breathe for a second before answering it.

H-Hello.." The first that I said while shaking voice could be heard.

Good Evening.. This is police officer Max, May we speak to Mr. Tay Vihokratana?.." The other line said seriously.

P-Police officer?? The first thing that comes to my mind.

Y-Yes I am Tay Vihokratana. What is it all about.." I said trying to surpass my feelings of nervous and my heart beating so hard.

Good evening Mr. Vihokratana, We just want to inform you that your husband Mr. New Vihokratana who was part of the passenger of Airplane that has crush this night—-

W-Wait..."

Suddenly all my systems was stop functioning that time. The world stop and I didn't know how I survive that time.

We're so sorry if we need to inform this but we want you come to the Airport immediately so we can assist you about what happend .." The officers said but I didn't know what to say that time.

And that's the start of the nightmare of our family..
~~~~~~

Te wake up.. Teeee wake up.. you're going to be late..

wakee up naa..

if you're not going to wake up I will leave now.."

Newwiee don't leave okay I will wake up now.." I said begging him. but his shadow was starting to be blurred and all I can was to shout his name...

NEWWWIEE!!!!!!!!!

I suddenly opened my eyes while breathing so hard then realize that it was indeed a dream. again

N-New.." The only thing that I said then mess my own hair because of frustration.

The same dream and pain again that I see and feel everytime I miss him.

It was not even the first time that you visiting me but still the pain was always hit me so hard.

I can't really move forward New.... What's with these feelings—-

TOKTOK!!!

Dad.." The sound of the door made me back to my
sense. So I compose myself and breathe so hard.

Dad it's gemini. Are you awake now?.." My youngest son continues.

Y-Yes.. son you can come in.." I said then he open the door greeting me smiley. When he come in he walk near me and sit down in my bed.

Good Morning dad.." He said then lay down himself.

Good morning too my sunshine.." I said then he smile fade away and I know what is that all about so I try to get away with it.