𝑈𝑁𝐷𝐸𝑅 𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑆𝑆𝑈𝑅𝐸

{in a world full of fairies and specialists,
is there even someone special between?}

{in a world full of fairies and specialists,            is there even someone special between?}

&&' the summary!!

𝐴𝐿𝐿𝐼𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝐷𝐴𝑊𝑆𝑂𝑁 has been a daily thought on Sam's mind after the decision to join Silva's team of specialists was made. Between the habits of a fighter, and the differences in personality, Allison was caught in a mess of possibilities. Friends with a boy who obtained the magical ability to disappear in the middle of a battle, as he walked through the walls and occupied by the steamy arguments between Sky and Riven, she started to regret the decision, but Allison was taught to never give in.

𝑆𝐾𝑌 𝑂𝐹 𝐸𝑅𝐴𝐾𝐿𝑌𝑂𝑁 was a known person around the grounds of Alfea. Being the crown prince to a throne happened to be a secret that spread faster than any rumour. With a dead father, Sky was allowed the spend the rest of his freedom at Alfea underneath the cautious eyes of Silva. Without a doubt, the crown prince thought the time would pass by quickly, and he wouldn't earn more from the experience except for the mind of a warrior and the countless friendship, which would be lost, once he sat on the throne.

𝑅𝐼𝑉𝐸𝑁 has always only been the best friend of the crown prince, a male who intended to be better than anyone but instead, failed as soon as the blonde stepped into the picture. Envy caused a change in attitude and personality, while the good heart underneath the stone walls stayed the same. A bad boy, who worshipped the usage of weed and alcohol more than keeping a secret to himself, always mocking Sky for being the nice person and loving to torture first years, but not all the bad sides were truly what Riven was.

𝐵𝑈𝑇 when the world suddenly changed around them, and an unknown face started to kick their asses in the training sessions, the friendship between the males ended up on a dangerous path. A soft spot, a person who would be worthy enough to have glimpse of the inside and see the misery that Riven was buried underneath. She could become the experience of love and mesmerizing adventure, running away, breaking the rules and being the cage to a bird that never wanted to let go of Alfea.

&& in which!!

a female specialists started to kick the asses of the best trained males of silva's team and gained more attention than she wanted. especially becoming the most called out person for a sparing and to showcase a new move. capturing hearts along the way, wasn't the plan for allison.

OR

in which sky and riven take an interest in sam harvey's best friend, who's better at kicking ass than casting spells.