﹙𝟎𝟎6﹚the ball of light

﹙𝐢'𝐦 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝          𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞?﹚

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝐢'𝐦 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝
𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞?

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 settled in above the boarding school and drowned the lands around Alfea in darkness. The only light came from the full moon, which cascaded a dim, white layer over the large trees and the high roofs. Closing the zipper of the black vest with one hand, Allison prepared for the dinner in the entrance hall. After the exhausting training withe Brandon and the annoyed commentary from Riven, she decided to spend a couple of hours to herself before throwing herself back into the crowds.

      Those moments asked for a friendly and sociable behaviour towards unknown faces, and it was crystal clear that the brunette wasn't good at both. Too many friends could become a distraction from the goals she wanted to reach, but the part of having none didn't exist. Strands of golden-brown hair was braided to the side and laid over the collarbone when she hid the slender fingers in the pockets of the vest. Staring at the reflection of the mirror, Allison couldn't decide on an opinion. After all, she didn't attend Alfea to become a beauty expert, it was all about the fighting abilities.

      With the phone in the lower, right pocket of the black cargo pants, and the keys on the other side, she left the room and strolled down the same hallway that Sky led her through yesterday. Things have changed in a matter of twenty four hours. Interest faded, the common attraction to the golden boy vanished with the scenarios Allison witnessed before the training session began. All cozy with a light fairy that was known for the ruthless actions of hurting a friend. Blinded by the brightness of the sun magic, Stella injured Ricky for the rest of the life, without a reason and apology.

      Walking through the almost empty hallways, she reached the entrance hall. A crowded room, filled with disparate personalities and trained specialists or fairies. She wasn't between the groups of chatting people and Allison already felt a pinch of discomfort. The thoughts of being in the middle, surrounded by a bunch of blessed persons scared the female. Socialism scared the usually confident specialist, but hellfire must froze before Allison would admit what she was constantly scared of.

     Slender underarms leaned on the golden pole on top of the railing, she stopped in the same place as last night. The hallway where Sam Harvey lectured her about Riven, and pushed her into accepting the invitation of Sky, which nearly led to a first kiss in the moonlight. After not even a week, the brunette felt drawn to someone who bathed in the attention of multiple females. Specialists and fairies, even male ones, gushed about the golden boy and his attractive features. A prime status that no one else could acquire because Saul Silva solemnly raised one child after the fathers death.

𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 ﹙fate, the winx saga ﹚जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें