﹙𝟎𝟎𝟓﹚enjoy the show?

﹙𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭,
            𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰.﹚

             𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐃𝐀𝐖𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 the thought of another training session waiting ahead. Alfea was known to focus on the fairies channeling their magic and gaining control, while the other half of students occupied themselves with practising the fighting moves. Up on a squared field, the first males battled eachother with the desire to impress Saul Silva. But the instructor and headmaster of the specialists part of the boarding school didn't seem impressed by the motions.

Brunette strands in the usual tight ponytail on the back of the head, Allison was one of the first to reach the training fields. Punctuality happened to be an important, positive trait of the female. The attentive gaze skimmed over the on-going fights, taking in the movements and saving them like a movie in the back of head. If she wanted to beat any specialist, she had to be informed about their weaknesses and strength. The middle field which was used as the main spot of the training sessions, already occupied by Saul Silva and two first years.

On the far bench, the other side of the running track, sat Sky and Riven, with a girl in the middle of them. A golden-blonde female, who was known around the grounds of Alfea. Stella, Princess of Solaria. The light fairy with the control issues who blinded her best friend after the attempt to flirt with her boyfriend, who happened to be Sky. Head tilted to the side, the cheek laid on the shoulder of the blonde specialist while Riven watched with furrowed brows.

The sudden affection between the Prince and the Princess seemed to be utterly confusing to the world around them. After the attempt of last night, Allison was one of the confused ones. She misunderstood the affection, the strong admiration towards her abilities and the romantic moment underneath the night sky. „Enjoy the show?" Stella's voice rang in the ears of the brunette, raising a single eyebrow at the confident blonde. Sky's and Riven's head snapped around, watching the female on the other side of the pavement. While the latter chuckled at the scenario, the blonde specialist tried to scoot away from the slender arms of the light fairy but was immediately wrapped up in the embrace again. Head hung low, the strands on the forehead falling in front of the eyes to hide the slight embarrassment.

The affection towards Allison, the interest in knowing more about the first year female, wasn't a false statement. But it was difficult to find a way out of Stella's manipulative glances and the bashing of the eyelashes. She knew about the soft side of the crown prince, and that a couple of tears rolling down the blushed cheeks would be enough to reach what was certainly desired, a great comeback of their love story. No matter how smitten the princess was, Sky fought with himself on the inside. „I asked, if you enjoy the show or if you're just jealous?" The corners of the mouth lifted, a smug and proud smile on the vanilla blonde's face. Chuckling to herself, the tip of the tongue pressed against the insides of the teeth and Allison strolled closer towards the group of three. Confidence was resembled in every step she took, the carelessness about Stella's status shown on the expression.