﹙𝟎𝟎𝟕﹚best friend suggestions

𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 danced with the gentle blows of the wind, and sprawled out across the the face. Worried about the interruptions of the straight path she tried to concentrate on, Allison found the way back to the trainings field. Without the usual specialist around and the vanished shouts of Saul Silva, she bathed in the moments of peace and loneliness. The same state as in Linphea after Sam forcefully left to accompany his father to Alfea, before attending the boarding school himself.

    Between being a female specialist, and the constant glares from Stella's eyes, the discomfort rose and pressured her into the self-doubts. She tried to understand the hatred, and the instant threats that the light fairy saw in the innocent glances between Sky and Allison. Nothing, and precisely nothing spoke for a hidden relationship that connected the two specialists. Twenty-four hours weren't merely enough to engulf herself in the admiration and warmth of another person, she didn't know a small thing about the secrets behind the strong ocean eyes and the genuine curl of the lips.

    Seated on the wooden bench that was occupied by the group of three earlier, Allison stared ahead. Hands laid in the lap, she watched the movements of the long branches, filled with green leafs dancing to the breeze of the wind. She belonged to this place, the female knew that perfectly but the doubts floated into the head too quickly. "You desperately need a couple of friends, or you'll succumb to the loneliness." Torn away from the poisonous thoughts by the gentle voice with the hint of amusement, Allison thanked Sam for the appearance out of nowhere. Phasing through the disparate elements had its advantages, but the difficulties came with the explanations about the unannounced disappearances.

    Hide and Seek always ended with one and the same champion for the past years, and the earth fairy never felt a tad of shame for using the gifted abilities against the best friend. Precisely in situations that occured solemnly for the amusement.

    „After the encounters with that maniac light fairy, loneliness seems to be a worthy, second best friend." Allison shrugged the shoulders, reminising in the moments where Stella attempted to teach the specialist a lecture with words, and with the latest try, even the magical abilities. "Ah yes, that blonde girl shares a suite with my sister." Staked books clammed between the left arm and the waist, Sam strolled towards the bench and took the empty space to the female's right as his seat. Linphea gave him almost a million disparate possibilities to sneak up on the brunette, but since Allison started the exhausting sessions of training and listened to the motions around her, the chances remained thin. The body of the female reacted slower than usual, carefully leaning the head to the side as the warm skin of the cheek met the soft fabric of the plaid button up. „What's her problem anyways?" One hand gestured wildly through the air, while the other placed the staked books on the wooden bench, and quickly found its way over the shoulder of the brunette.

     Lids calmly closed, Allison's anxiety disappeared underneath the calmness in Sam's position and behaviour. It never changed. She has been the more impulsive one, the person who acted out of instinct. Unfortunately, even when the brunette was in the wrong, the stubbornness of the head and heart declined a retreat or defeat. One of the personality traits that Sam despised but also admired. Strong-willed and convinced about the own beliefs helped Allison to become the independent female while the nature-lover avoided confrontations. „She's always presenting Sky around, touching him and the entire love stuff, because she thinks I deeply admire him."

     Allison explained to the confused male beside her. She had a couple of reasons to attend Alfea and learn more about the close combat fights, but finding a relationship didn't make the list. Not in the beginning, and not now. „Like, stealing him?" Confusion raised the bushy brows, and disbelief captured him in a circle. Throughout the years, he has never had the pleasure to scare off unworthy boyfriends of Allison. Not because she didn't want her lovers to meet the best friend, the real reason happened to be the fact that the brunette female has never been interested in having a love life with someone. The usage of weapons, and the exhausting hours of training, even the same routine with the motions of the feet became the thing she wanted, and needed the most. „Yeah. I'm not interested, even if it's a tempting offer to witness a light fairy explosion."