﹙ 𝟎𝟎𝟏 ﹚ the first years

﹙in the middle of the squared field, she               danced with the long, wooden sticks

in the middle of the squared field, she
              danced with the long, wooden sticks.

𝙵𝙸𝚁𝚂𝚃 𝙳𝙰𝚈𝚂 came with introductions and unknown faces, many of them. It meant to say goodbye and hello for several times until the tongue wouldn't allow to speak the same syllabeles for the hundredth time. Luggage pulled behind the fairies, bags slung over the shoulders by the males, prepared for another, long year at Alfea. A school, created to train the beings of the Otherworld. Young students, who struggled with an easy spell or didn't only look attractive while holding a sword.

In Allison's case, she was more talented with a sharpened blade than using magic. Not even the slightest golden sparkles erupted from the fingertips, and the dissatisfaction gnawed at the heart. Eagerness started to spread when she attended the first physical training session, almost owning the field if one of the best wouldn't have desired to stand up.

Stories about the magnificent wings, the colorful change in the appearance and the enormous energy from the fingers, Allison was forced to listen to the endless conversations of the other females. Fairies, who signed up for the first year in Alfea and couldn't wait to go through the transformation ── a rather uncommon thing for a magically blessed being in this century.

Rosy fingers wrapped around the pulled-out handle of the suitcase, Allison walked through the open gate and entered the grounds of Alfea. Surrounded by a barrier to protect the aspiring specialists and fairies from dangerous creatures, non-magical beings couldn't enter as well. Ten in the morning, and the yard was crowded with disparate personalities and appearances. People who gathered in little groups, talking about the plans for the future, while a couple of individuals decided to drown themselves in the own mind.

The gaze drifted over the grounds, taking in the construction of the two halls. One made for the specialists, a second created for the fairies. She admired the little ornaments around the roof, and the elegance in the entire construction.

"This look tells me, you're a first year fairy." A gentle but cheerful male voice caught the black-haired female off guard, the head snapping in the direction of the source immediately. While she attempted to comprehend who approached her, the squinted eyes were met by a colour that resembled the cloudless, midday sky. Mesmerized by the fact that someone was able to paint the beauty of an endless surface in a circle around the black pupil, Allison didn't answer the blonde male.

A mild chuckle, the reaction to the shameless stare of the brunette, caused her to snap out of the unbelievable trance. Lips pressed in a tight-lipped smile, she was in utter disbelief about what happened. Witty comments and snarky words were forgotten, the hues of blue dancing in the orbs of the blonde pulled her in an undeniable and undodgeable spell. „Your words tell me, you're not much of an empath." Allison countered the assumption with her own, a single eyebrow raised at the unknown face with the mesmerising eyes.