﹙𝟎𝟎𝟒﹚glistening, golden sparkles

﹙𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞           𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐫﹚

𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞
          𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐫

𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 the solid double doors that were used as an entrance and exit, she felt a tad of excitement with a pinch of curiosity in the pit of the stomach. Without the convincing words of Sam, Allison would have decided against the invitation of exploring the grounds when the sun has almost settled behind the horizon. Behind the protective barrier and the already grown hatred of Riven, she had nothing to lose in finding out about Sky's desires to lead her outside.

In the middle of the campus, Allison decided to seat herself on one of the wooden benches and await the arrival of the person who gave away the invitation. Golden sparkles in disparate size and brightness filled the dark blue sky above the protective shield, and decorated the emptiness of black around the white moon. The teal barrier reflected the dim shine of the planet between the stars, and gave a the old buildings of the boarding school an elegant appearance.

Head tilted back, Allison watched the sparkles of pure gold, admiring the beauty of the midnight sky. Even when she heard the hurried footsteps coming closer, the champagne orbs focused on the mesmerising scene above. With the hands still casually hidden in the pockets of the leather jacket, which turned out to be a signature pose for Sky, he settled himself beside the brunette. The gaze of the ice blue orbs traveled upwards, starting at the waist of the female. Dressed casually in a pair of black, ripped skinny jeans and a cropped shirt in the same colour, Allison wore a usual outfit and it still made her stand out in the crowds. The only difference, it was the first time that he saw her with the brown strands sprawled out over the collarbones instead of in a tight ponytail or bun.

Still, he was utterly mesmerised.

Something about the way, she squinted the eyes together in disgust when Riven used one of the main pick-up lines for her, an attempt to bring her to the room which already failed multiple times. How the strands of the bangs covered the dark brown eyebrows, and the ways she raised or arched them in confusion or disbelief. And how the innocent orbs twinkled with mischief when she spoke. Two days, and Sky felt like he examined the entirety of the book that was written about Allison's life, and still, he hasn't seen the first page yet.

„Are you going to keep staring at me, or is this ending in a conversation?" Allison's head stayed in the same position, admiring the painted picture in the sky. Chuckling slightly at the question, the blonde placed the arm on the backrest of the wooden bench and followed the gaze of the female. „I didn't want to interrupt your flirting stare with the stars."