﹙𝟎𝟎𝟑﹚the nature's friend

﹙𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧                   𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧

𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
                  𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧.

             𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐌 and the phone balanced in the right hand to read through the text messages of the first year group, Allison walked through the corridors of Alfea after the last glass. Meetings in the center of the school turned into a daily habit, long tables with disparate dishes stood prepared for the students and offered a break for a minute. Brown strands laid in mild waves over the collarbones, and the bangs were slightly parted in the middle. Training sessions weren't this afternoon which gave Allison the opportunity to wear the chestnut hair open for once.

The pad of the thumb swiped over the enlightened screen, the concentrated face of the female scrunched together when she read over the multiple messages about second year specialists between the questions about homework and the reminders about the next training. With the busy schedule and the desire to settle down first, Allison hasn't found enough time to have a glance at the potential male partners, except for Sky, who always showed up at disparate places and acted all innocent, or the teasing smirks and unnecessary comments of Riven when she passed by.

Still, she didn't understand how those two became the topic of the conversation, with the bad boy attitude or the soon-to-be king label. Both options scared the female off, and if she could, she would ignore the needy attempts of Sky to converse with her in the hallways but on the other hand, the blonde seemed to be the only chance for a friend. Orbs glued to the white light of the phonescreen, Allison arched a single eyebrow when the last message came in. A question for the brunette from a girl called Sophia, who desired to be introduced to Sky. Shaking the head in disgust, she locked the mobile and pushed it in the back pocket where it belonged, completely ignoring the vibrations and incoming texts.

„Your right butt cheek blinks, and it's distracting me from walking." The rough, male voice caught the undivided attention of Allison, and caused her to tilt the head over the shoulder. Chestnut orbs anchored on the passing Riven, she grimaced at the thought of him, staring straight at the backside without shame. „Not that I mind the view." Hands held up beside the head, Riven chuckled and walked backwards through the corridor to keep the focused gaze on the female.

„Did anybody tell you today that you're a dick?" Arms wrapped around the stack of four books, Allison pressed them tightly against the chest and walked further. „Not today." The make shrugged, not the slightest bit offended by the choice of words as Riven got used to the insults for the odd and rebellious behaviour.