﹙ 𝟎𝟎𝟐 ﹚ long sticks & a squared field

﹙confidence had a new owner,              and she was used to dancing alone

confidence had a new owner,
and she was used to dancing alone.

              𝚆𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙵𝙰𝙸𝚁𝙸𝙴𝚂 were gifted with the easy and gentle treatment on the first day, and their classes would start the next morning, Specialist had it much rougher. Silva wanted the males and females to be in the perfect condition if someone decided to attack the school, which meant, one hour to settle in, followed by long training sessions.

Holding the brown strands tightly together at the back of the head, Allison tied the hair to a pony tail. For the first day and impression, she didn't need the distraction of thin strands in her sight. Dressed in a tight dark blue shirt with a vest above it, the attire for a training session already looked like she was going into a real fight.

Flat hands traveled over the fabric, the corners of the mouth slowly lifting when she saw the reflection in the long mirror. It was what she wanted for the past year, the endless days of begging and pleading with her parents to attend Alfea as a Specialist because she didn't feel like a fairy.

Now, she got what she wanted.

As the images and thoughts occupied the mind, she was already pulled out of the memories by a knock on the door. A room for herself but meant for two. With a deep breath, Allison walked away from the mirror and to the door, hoping she would have the chance to meet another eager female, and the first friend.

Enthusiasm glistened in the wide smile on the lips, when the slender fingers wrapped around the knob and she pulled the solid, wooden door open. Only to be surprised by a familiar face and the endless ocean in the circle around Sky's black pupils. While Allison knew, she couldn't avoid the handsome face of the blonde, she hoped the next encounter would be on the training field.

After all, the only face she missed was the gentle one of the best friend, a male who has been utterly blessed with the powers of an earth fairy and the ability to phase or bore through solid matter. While others had to go through enemies, Sam always had an escape plan prepared without planning it.

Sky had the hands neatly folded behind the back, already dressed in the attire for a long day of training as well. A tank top which was almost glued to his toned chest and a holster across it. Loose pants completed the gear. Even if she wasn't feeling a tad of happiness about the appearance, Allison had to admit that the second year specialist looked good.

"I see you're ready to kick some ass." Sky chuckled, taking a step back from the door to allow the female enough space to walk into the corridor.

"Do you enjoy stalking me?" The dark-haired questioned the multiple approaches without her agreement. Slim fingers wrapped around the knob, pulling the door close behind the back as she stepped out of the room. Two hours have passed since she arrived and the roommate didn't show up yet.