𝑺𝟐/𝟎𝟐: 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒆𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎

IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR TROUBLE,
JUST LOOK RIGHT IN MY FACE.

IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR TROUBLE,JUST LOOK RIGHT IN MY FACE

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

I don't know how I managed to escape Julian, but I did.

Though there was something in his eyes, something of anger. Maybe I took it wrongly, but the crease between his eyebrows were more poignant after Austin had left for the elevator. Julian reminds me of a snake.

"And you're telling us now?!"

Oliver's high pitch pulls me out of whatever thoughts I have left in my brain. "Oh! Yeah... Sorry, I forgot."

With the pearl charmed necklace between her thumb and pointer finger, "Forgot?" Holly raises her brows. From my left, I hear little Priscilla giggle at her face, while standing stuck in Maria's tight grip. Holly sighs deeply, "How could you forget something like this?!"

"I just did, okay?" I shrug and cut her off. Soon after, my gaze falls on the necklace.

OL

It says, which is about to spark quite the argument in the employee's room. "I don't understand." Holly pouts, she holds the pearl in her palm and fiddles with it, brushing her finger across the letters that are faded away. "Ol..." her brows then slowly tie together.

As if she figured something out,

her eyes snap to Oliver. "Does this stand for Oliver?!" The swift and sudden movements sort of scare Priscilla, but Holly doesn't seem to care at the moment. She holds the necklace in a tight fist, dangling it in front of Oliver's shivering and frozen face.

All he can do is shake his head franctically.

"Oh come on!" Maria interferes, while trying to tame Priscilla's wild hands clamming at her blonde hair. "You think Oliver's this girl's dad-"