Chapter 2

Louis's POV
Harry and I play games and talk until it's time for dinner. We walk into the cafeteria together and I bite at my lip. Zayn or Dr. Payne usually get dinner for me so I don't have to stand in the line. People stand too close.

"Are you okay." Harry asks, snapping me out of my trance. "You're scratching." He points out and I quickly bring my hands up to my chest.

"C-can we wait until the lines are gone. People stand really close." I say, biting my lip.

"You can go sit down and I'll get our food." He says, smiling. I nod quickly, walking to the table. I wait there, looking at everybody.

"Hey Lou." Zayn says, smiling. I smile back at him and he sits across from me. I see Harry and I wave him over. Zayn smiles, raising his eyebrows. "Did you make a friend?" Zayn asks. I roll my eyes but nod.

"He's actually really cool." I say, shushing him as Harry sits down next to me. He sits far away though, giving me lots of room. We all eat quietly, Harry sometimes flicking food at me.

Doctor Payne walks up, to me smiling.

"Hey Louis. Harry." He says, nodding in his direction.

__

Harry's POV

"Harry I can't tell you those things." Liam says again, sighing loudly.

"Tell me! I wanna know about him! It's not like I'm going to do anything with the information." I say, leaning back in my chair. He looks at me for a moment obviously thinking.

"When we got him," he says, pausing. "There was every sign of sexual abuse. That's why we think he doesn't like being touched." He says, crossing his legs.

"How did he get in here?" I ask, still wondering about the boy.

"Killed his entire family. Mom, dad, and brother. He got the insanity right away because he called the cops right after. Said he didn't mean to. He was scared he said." Liam says, sighing loudly.

"You think they did something to him?" I ask, tapping my foot.

"That's what we think. Why he killed his family. But he won't say. If we bring it up he has an attack." Liam says, biting at his lip.

"Get someone he trusts, someone who can touch him. You need them to talk to him about it." I say, making him raise his eyebrows.

__

I walk into the "hang out" area. I see Louis sitting on the couch and I smile at the boy. My heart clenching at the recent news I was told. No one deserves that. I sit down on the chair that faces him and he smiles at me.

"Hey." I say, crossing my legs to try and get more comfortable in the hard plastic.

"Hey. How w-was Doctor Payne?" He asks, looking back outside.

"Doctor-ish." I say, making him laugh a little.

"Sounds like him." He says, looking at me but only for a second before he looks back out the window.

"What are you looking at?" I ask, leaning forward.

"Sometimes deers walk by." He says, ushering me forward with his hand. I look out the window, trying to see if there is anything to see. While leaning forward I trip, putting my hand on his knee to stop the fall.

I feel him tense up instantly and I pull my hand away quickly, apologizing. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to touch you." I say, stepping back from him.

"I-its okay." He says softly, still looking out the window. I'm thrown off a little by his response but that means he is starting to trust me. I smile to myself but then look down. "I have to go to the bathroom." He says softly, getting up and going to find a nurse.

A new inmate bumps into him and Louis backs away.

"Hi! What's up!" He asks too excited. Louis obviously looks uncomfortable.

"J-just going to the bathroom." He says softly, smiling weakly. He tires to get away but he grabs his wrist, pulling Louis closer.

"Where are you going?" He asks happily. Louis tries to pull his arm away but he keeps his grip, wrapping an arm around Louis waist.

Shit.

Louis instantly grabs a tray table and hits the boy with it, making him fall to the floor. He kneels down and starts to beat him with it. Smashing it into his head repeatedly.

"No! Louis stop!" I scream. Zayn comes running in with a syringe. He grabs Louis's arm and stabs the needle in, injecting the stuff. Louis instantly turns and hits Zayn with the tray before he falls to the ground, his eyes rolling back into his head.

Zayn curses under his breath, holding his hand to his head, blood trickling down a little. I walk up to Louis and sigh, feeling bad.

"You alright?" I ask, looking to Zayn. He nods before picking Louis up, the boys sleeping body dropping the tray table.

__

Louis's POV
I wake up, sitting up instantly and seeing Dr. Payne. He purses his lips before I look down, feeling like he's a disappointed parent.

"Louis. That's two attacks in 2 days." He says, sounding upset. "What's wrong?" He asks and I bite my lip.

"N-no one listens. Ever. A-and I hit Zayn. I didn't mean to. I'm never going to leave, Li. Never ever ever." I say, breaking down into sobs. I feel two arms around me and I punch him in his eye, him falling backwards. "D-don't touch me!" I scream, pulling on my hair.

He places a hand on his eye, wincing at the pain.

I sob, dropping to my knees. I hear my door open and I try to bat their hands away. They just grab me and strap me into something that's familiar to a wheel chair.

"Li, don't let them take me! Please Li!" I scream while he just stands there, watching me while a nurse checks his eye.

He hates me. He hates me. He hates me. He hates me. He hates me. He hates me.

Dr. Payne was my friend. Dr. Payne was my friend. Dr. Payne was my friend. Dr. Payne was my friend. Dr. Payne was my friend. Dr. Payne was my friend.