Dumb Blurb

Imagine Harry and Louis just eating breakfast in the morning. Both their eyes all fuzzy from sleep, and their hair all messy. Louis has bruises on his hips from Harry grabbing him too hard and pounding into him last night. Harry has scratch marks on his back from Louis sobbing and scratching up his back, telling him he can't cum again.

Harry gets up and turns on the radio, wanting to listen to the soft hum of Ed Sheeran's voice in their kitchen. He flips on the switch and he turns it up, hearing a broadcaster talking quickly. At first he fears that something has happened but he then feels his stomach flip.

"Reporting live from the Court Building! Gay marriage is now legal in all 50 states!" The reporter screams. Harry quickly grabs his phone from the table, logging on to Twitter and seeing all the news.

He lets out an audible sob and covers his mouth, unable to describe the feeling in his chest. Louis gets up and runs over, hearing Harry sob.

"Harry, love, what's wrong?" He asks, wrapping his arms around Harry, the top of his head going to Harry's chin.

"They're happy tears, Lou. Look." Harry says, holding his phone out so Louis can see what the news is. He grabs the phone from Harry's hands and reads, eyebrows furrowing together before his face drops.

"Is this real?" He asks, looking up at him.

"Yes. It's real Lou." Harry says happily, taking the phone and putting it down before wrapping Louis in his large arms and spinning him around. Louis just wraps his arms around Harry's neck and let's out a tiny sob from hearing the news.

Harry and Louis stand in the kitchen for a few moments, holding each other and swaying back and fourth as Same Love plays quietly, tears streaming down their faces.

"One day, baby. One day." Harry says, promising that one day they'll be able to come out and be celebrated instead of hated. And he knows that one day everyone that isn't excepted will be. They'll be able to love who they want and be who they want and dress who they want.

Love is patient
Love is kind
Love is patient
Love is kind

"Love you, blue."

"Love you too, green."