Chapter 23

Louis's POV
Liam set up a room for me in his house the week before I moved in. I asked him what it looked like but he wouldn't tell me, since he wanted it to be a surprise. I walk into the large house, surprised he lives here by himself. The house is a bright color on the inside; light tan with black accents. To the left of the entrance is a living room, two large couches and a TV. To the right is a book room of some kind, there's a couch and two chairs and then the walls are lined with books.

"Louis, your room is the first bedroom upstairs to the left." He says and I quickly take off, sprinting into the room. I throw the door open and I squeal.

It's soft yellow walls all over with a queen sized mattress and a grey comforter. There's a large white dresser and a little fish tank on my bedside table.

I hear footsteps approach and I turn around, seeing Liam. I quickly run and hug him, squeezing him tightly.

He just laughs and hugs me back, giving me some clothes.

"Here. You can take a shower and then change into this. The bathroom is down the hall and anything that's pink is yours." He says, and I nod quickly then take off down the hall, excited to see the bathroom.

I open it up and see a large white bathroom with black accents around. I walk to the sink and see a pink toothbrush and strawberry flavored toothpaste.

I then walk to the shower, pulling the curtains open and seeing two pink bottles, one shampoo and one conditioner. I see a pink razor as well and a pink wash cloth. On the wall are two pink towels hanging down.

I shut the door behind myself and lock it shut. I then turn on the water making sure it's warm enough and I strip down, slowly stepping in the shower. I get my hair wet and put shampoo on my scalp, loving it's fruity smell. I scrub my head and hum that song Harry showed me. Once I'm all done, I get out the shower and dry off with one of the pink towels on the wall. I then get dressed in the clothes Liam gave me and I look in the mirror.

They're pink pajama shorts and a white tee that's a little too big for my body. I then put my old clothes in the hamper and walk downstairs, hearing Harry, Niall, Zayn, and Liam all talking.

"Liam, I didn't know he was going to be staying with you." I hear Niall over say. It's quiet for a second and then I walk into the room.

Harry smiles at me and opens his arms. I walk into his embrace and he squeezes me tightly to his chest. I feel him kiss the top of my head and I sigh happily.

"Tired, babe?" Harry asks and I nod, closing my eyes and wrapping my arms around him.

"You can sleep, Lou. We'll probably spend the night." Niall says, and I just nod, then Harry walks upstairs with me and pulls away the sheets for me so I can get in and so he can tuck me into the bed snugly.

"I'll come sleep with you when it gets later. The boys and I are just talking downstairs." He says. I nod and roll over, grabbing the teddy bear he gave me and hugging it to my chest. I feel him kiss my head and I close my eyes, listening to him leave the room.

Harry's POV
I walk downstairs and everyone slightly smiles at me.

"Is he laying down?" Liam asks. I just nod and walk back over to where my beer is on the counter. I take a sip and Niall looks back to Liam.

"So about Louis moving in with you. When was this decided." He asks and I look to Liam, curious about the answer myself.

"In the courtroom; I thought he was going to move in with Harry but he didn't say anything." Liam says and I quickly put my beer down, the noise kind of loud against the granite counter top.