Chapter 15

Harry's POV
I sprint down the hall, sliding on my side as I turn too fast. I quickly get back up, continuing to sprint. I get to an all black door, the wood material standing out compared to the facility's metal doors.

I hear Louis's giggle and I knock softly. I hear shushing and then Louis's voice calls out telling me to come in.

I open the door and I'm standing in my room. I look around and see Louis tucked in my bed. His fringe framing his face.

"Hi babe." I say but I suddenly can't walk anymore.

"Hi babe." Clark says, walking into the room. He's wearing my gray sweat pants and my white t-shirt.

"Louis, what the fuck?" I ask. He doesn't even look at me, Clark doesn't either. "Louis?!" I shout. Clark just climbs into my bed with my clothes and my Louis. He wraps his arms around his waist.

"Hi." Louis says in that cute Louis voice. The one he only uses with me. Clark kisses his lips and I strain against whatever is holding me back.

"Louis!" I shout.

"Baby, wake up." Louis pleads. I open my eyes and Louis is straddling me, his hands on my face.

"Louis?" I ask softly. He smiles and kisses my lips softly. "What-" he cuts me off quickly.

"You were having a bad dream. I-I wasn't sure what to do." He says. His pupils are huge in the still dark room and his small body is slightly shaking.

"I'm sorry. Fuck-I'm sorry, babe." I say, feeling terrible I scared Louis. He places his hand on my cheek, rubbing circles on the skin with his thumb.

"No, you're fine. Just wanted to make sure you're okay." He says, climbing off me and laying down next to me. I stare up at the ceiling and then I turn over, placing my hand on Louis hip.

Someone knocks on the door and then comes in.

"It's Niall, Zayn, and Liam." Liam calls out. "We need to go shopping." He says. Louis just sits up and stares at them, looking to me soon after. "For clothes. You can't wear these to the trial." He says, pointing to the uniform the place gives you.

"Wait really?" Louis asks, sitting up tall and looking surprised. Niall smiles, nodding his head quickly.

"Can Harry come?" Louis asks, grabbing my arm. Liam laughs and nods.

___

They get out the company car and walk into a store quickly. Trying not to catch anyone's attention as my case is very known around this area as well as Louis's. We rush in the store Louis and I keeping our heads down. Liam locks the door behind us and the store manager walks over, smiling happily.

"Hello! I'm Perrie!" She says. I smile and shake her hand. She reaches for Louis and he just smiles politely.

"Sorry. I'm not too fond of touching people." He says quietly, voice almost quivering.

"That's okay. Hell, I just shake people's hand so they don't give me a bad Yelp review." She says, a cute squeaky laugh escaping her lips. Louis smiles at that, eyes lighting up. "Okay so, everything is free game really. Louis, Liam told me what your style is and I have some outfits pre picked. Of course if you don't like them that's fine. You can also browse yourself. And Harry," she says catching my attention, "just find whatever you like. Let me know if you want a dressing room." She says, barley breathing in between words.