Chapter 11

Louis's POV
I walk into the room with the multiple FBI agents. They all look at me with pity or sorrow. Harry walks over and sits next to me, grabbing my hand.

"Hey babe." He says, kissing my cheek. I blush and playfully hit his chest since all these people are looking at us. He just laughs puts his hand on my thigh. Everyone watches my reaction and I just blush, shooing his hand away.

"So Louis, you've come far since you were first admitted here, yes?" I nod slowly, biting my lip at the uncomfortable thought of what I used to be.

After a long meeting, mostly about Harry's release, they let us go. Harry and I walk back to my room, climbing in bed and just cuddling. It's quiet but I guess I don't mind.

"Harry?" I ask softly. He hums and looks at me, a soft smile on his face. "Can you teach me like... boyfriend things?" I ask softly. Harry laughs softly and nods.

"Of course, babe." He says happily. He helps me so I'm straddling his hips. He just stares at me, a fond look on his face as I awkwardly shift under his stare.

"Do something." I say quietly. He laughs and grabs my hands. Pulling me down to his mouth. His lips slowly meet mine, easing my nerves almost instantly. The kiss is slow, lips just touching lips.

He lets go of one of my hands and rests it on my leg where my hip and thigh meet. I awkwardly hold my hand in the air, not sure what to do with it. He breaks the kiss from smiling and pulls back.

"You can touch me, babe." He says. I nod and place my hand on his chest slowly. "That's it. Whatever feels most comfortable for you." I lean in and kiss him again, feeling him softly rub my hip with his thumb.

After a little bit of this I sit back, staring at him with a slight pout.

"What's wrong? What did I do?" He asks nervously.

"Nothing! You're fine. Just.... don't boyfriends do more?" I ask. He looks around, his face becoming red. He nods and I bounce slightly. "Teach me!!" I shout making him sigh.

"Okay okay. Shush." He says, making me giggle. "You trust me. Right Lou?" He asks staring deeply into my eyes.

"Yes." I say strongly.

"Okay uh, lay on the bed." He says switching positions with me. He places some pillows under my head so I'm slightly sitting up. "Can I pull your pants down?" He asks.

"Y-yeah." I say softly.

"Louis, I'm not gonna do it if you're not sure babe. I have to make sure you want this." He says kinda sternly.

"I do Harry. If I don't want any of this I'll tell you." I say softly. He nods and slowly takes my pants off, eyes following suit. I lay there in my panties, blushing under his stare.

"Yeah?" Harry asks. I nod and smile.

He then pulls my shirt off, only looking into my eyes. He lays down next to me and kisses me again. His hands roam my body, up and down my arms and my chest.

"Lou, here." He sits up and has me straddle one of his legs. "Grind on my leg." He says. I blush and stare at him dumbfounded, not sure what that means. "Like this, babe." He grabs my hips and moves my hips in circles, my private parts rubbing on his leg.

I let out a gasp at the new sensation and he grabs my hand.

"Good job, Lou." He says, kissing my lips softly. I rest my head on his shoulder but continue my hip movements, a small sheen of sweat forming on my body. It starts to feel good, where I'm rubbing myself on Harry.

He continues to plant kisses on my neck and collar bones. I feel my stomach tighten and I stop, not sure what to do.

"Why'd you stop?" Harry asks, rubbing his hand on my back.

"My stomach feels kinda funny." I say.

"That's normal. Keep going okay, don't stop." He says. I nod and start my hip movements again.  I feel my stomach get tighter and tighter until my body shakes and I feel a wave of pleasure wash over me. Something happens in my panties and I let out a loud moan.

"Shhh, baby, gotta be quiet." Harry says, kinda muffling my noises into his shoulder. I finally stop when it gets painful to rub myself on him. He lifts me up and lays me down in bed, kissing my head.

He gets new panties from the drawer and hands them to me.

_________

I'm shiiiiit I haven't updated in months.
Plz plz plz if u guys have ideas tell me what I should do next