Chapter 12

Harry's POV
I am in the bakery, kneading the dough. I hear a loud shout and see Louis running into the room. He has a huge smile on his face and his laugh echoes through the room, he has flour on his clothes and in his hair.

"What did you do?" I ask, wrapping him in my arms. He smiles, when Zayn runs in, covered in flour.

"Where is he?!" Zayn shouts. Louis wiggles out my arms and drops to the floor going under the table. "Harry! Where is he?" He asks angrily.

"I-I uh," I get cut off when we hear a loud giggle and Zayn's eyes narrow. He bends over to look under the table and Louis springs out the other end.

"Louis!" He shouts. Louis sticks his tongue out and then runs again, disappearing out the room. Zayn looks at me and I just smile laugh before he takes off after Louis again.

__

I walk back to my room after working in the bakery. I walk in and Louis and wrapped in a towel, water dripping down his body.

"Where's Zayn?" I ask, seeing Louis shiver. He shrugs and I wrap my arms around him before having him sit on the bed. "Let me find some clothes." I say, turning and running down the hall. I get to the laundry room and I pull out clothes that look like they'll fit him. I get back to the room and get some panties out as well.

"Want to dress yourself?" I ask. He nods and I step out into the hall, closing the door behind me.

The agents walk by me, smiling or nodding at me before continuing down the hall. Louis softly says I can come in.

I slowly push open the door, seeing him sitting on the bed. "Hi love." I say softly, kissing his cheek. He smiles at me and grabs my hand.

Niall comes in in a hurry and sees Louis and I on the bed. He lets out a huge sigh and runs his hands over his face.

"Zayn was cut by some guy and he's bleeding pretty bad." He says. I see Louis's eyes widen before he gets up. He manages to push past me but Niall grabs his arm, only to receive a quick punch to the eye. Niall falls down, a hand covering his face but Louis is gone, the sound of his bare feet slapping against the tile floors echoes down the hallways.

I grab Niall's hand helping him up. "Just put some ice on it." I say before leaving the room swiftly in search of Louis. I hear some fighting coming from the lounge room and I cuss.

"Louis, go back to Harry." Zayn says, sitting on the floor, his hand over his eye. Blood has stained his hand and his shirt, some going into his mouth.

"Babe." I say, making everyone's eyes snap to me. The guy is still standing over Zayn, a shard of glass in his hand. The guards stand around us, Liam with a syringe of tranquilizer in his hand. "Louis come here." I say sternly.

He's kneeling next to Zayn, holding his hand.

"I-I'm not insane. I shouldn't be here." The man says, staring at us. I take a step closer to Louis and the mans eyes dart to me. "Don't come near me." He says angrily.

"I'm not here for you. I just want to get my boyfriend and go." I say seeing how close he is to Louis.

"Okay." He says, eyes still darting around nervously. He steps back and I slowly walk up to Louis and Zayn. "Louis go back to the room, I'll get Zayn." I say. He nods and moves away.

I help Zayn up and then the guards run at him, tackling him down. Louis watches him nervously and I nudge him.

He follows me quietly down the hall, Zayn stumbling next to me. I drop him off at the infirmary and he thanks me before I walk back to the room with Louis.

Niall walks in and hands me some clothes to change into. I thank him and quickly change once he leaves.

I climb in bed with Louis, both of us not saying anything. He delicately traces my tattoos with his soft fingers, his legs intertwined with mine.

"You okay?" I ask softly. He nods silently and continues tracing. Once he gets to the bottom of my arm he just works his way back up and vice versa.

<><><><><><><><><>
:') thank you guys for still reading even though I like never update