10. Kenma Fangirls be like >:[

Me and Kenma sat across from each other, sharing a portion of French fries. I was munching on one when a few girl walked to our table, giggling.

I looked at one and then back at my fries, they were here for Kenma obviously.

"Heyyy" one sweetly called out to Kenma, he didn't even look up from his phone "can I help you?". "You're from Nekoma team right? I saw you play yesterday...you were SO great." She dreamily cooed. I smiled to myself, he was indeed very good. "Thanks." I am still amazed by Kenmas cold way with strangers. "I...I also watch your streams! You have a very nice voice" she played with her hair while wiggling around, damn she was really needy for his attention. I took another fry and dared to look up at her, bad decision.

The girls behind her were staring holes into me! "And...who's you? A streamer too?" I shook my head no "oh no, well I just started I'm actually-" "who cares" one of them cut me off. Rude? I rolled my eyes and took another fry. "If she keeps eating like this, she'll most probably have to roll out of here." One of them giggled quietly. Making me freeze. Was I eating a lot? I hesitantly leaned back and Kenma looked up for the first time to them as well. "You're kinda disturbing us, is there anything you need?" "How about your number?" She smiled while sitting on our table. Oh damn...

"No."

She frowned and took his hand with what he was reaching to the fries "how about we go get some Bubble tea eventually? I would invite you after a game of yours" she smiled. The other girls kept on staring at me and mumbling things to each other. I felt so out of place...

"Excuse me" i mumbled and stood up. Just as I wanted to walk to the other side one of them put their foor out, making me stumble and fall to the ground. They were laughing at me, I never felt so angry before. I swiftly stood up and dusted off my knees. Kenma immediately stood up and fixed my hair gently "are you alright? Are you hurt?" I shook my head blushing. He stood with his back to the girls and I saw the same anger in his eyes as in mine.

"Can I?" He whispered to me, I didn't quiete understand but nodded anyways. He took my hand and turned back to the girls, holding it. "Well it was not nice meeting you. See ya around" he mumbled before dragging me towards Kuroo and the others, leaving the girls behind, never letting go of my hand. Our fingers interlaced.

I smiled weakly and let him drag me around "you seem pretty popular with the girls" I teased jokingly and he groaned "don't even start. I hate these type of interactions" I giggled and stopped when he did. "Sit down" I nodded and sat down on one of the benches, wondering what he wanted.

Suddenly he kneeled down infront of me and took something out of his back pack, band aids? I watched him unwrapping them and then turned his attention to my knee, my eyes followed and then I noticed it. I scraped my knee.

Probably from when I fell, I didn't even feel it in my anger. He gently applied it and his sweet gesture made me blush in a deep shade of red. I smiled down at him and when he looked up to me we made eye contact.

Something in my belly just exploded, probably a hundred butterflies. I shyly smiled at him "thanks" I whispered and he nodded with a small smile tugging on his lips. "Wanna join the others again?" "Yeah" I mumbled and stood back up.

We walked in a comfortable silence next to each other. He held my hand earlier and now gave me an band aid, he really had a sweet side if you got to know him.

We found the boys playing table kicker and decided to join them.

"YN!" Shoyo gasped "your knee!" I looked down and back up "ah its nothing...I just tripped". Kuroo immediately glared at my knee "who was that?" I shook my hands quickly "no no it's fine. It was an accident " "some stupid fangirls made her trip" kenma sighed before he started playing with Kageyama. "Should we find them?" Kuroo grinned evily and I laughed it off  "don't be ridiculous. They're not worth it, let's have a good time instead." I suggested and they all agreed.