37. Obviously Pt2

Kenma POV

I squeezed her soft thighs again as she arched her back. "Making out with my hot girlfriend, obviously" I panted and attacked her neck with my lips again. I loved the feeling of her soft and warm skin against my lips, but more pleasing were her sounds. Her quiet whimpers, soft whines and pants of surprise - music to my ears. I didn't even think you could get addicted to these sounds but here I am - trying to get out every last sound of her.
I didn't miss my console for the first time since we are in this training camp, she made every second so bearable.

Her hips buckled at my bites and it seemed like she instinctly tried to close any distance between us, even if there wasn't any left. I continued trailing kisses on her neck and carefully moved her sweater a little to the side, giving me access to her collarbone, placing kisses there as well. I trailed the tip of my tongue back upwards her neck, I felt her shaking and twitching in my arms. I froze at her quiet moan "Kenma please slow down". "Why?" I hummed as I sucked on her neck again, sliding my hand up and down her thigh "b-because it's getting too much" she whined and I pulled away, looking at her face again.

Her face was bright pink and her eyes hazy, I must have really overwhelmed her. The view had something really attractive but I pecked her warm lips before leaning back. "Okay, I'll slow down, Love" she nodded shyly and cleared her throat "so uhm.." she shyly started and fiddled with her fingers "can you maybe, you know..." I frowned and tilted my head "can I what?" "Cuddle?" She shyly asked and I nodded "of course". I laid back and pulled her down with me, letting her lay on my chest. She hummed loudly and hugged me while nuzzling her head in my chest. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her as well caressing her back with one hand while the other hand of mine was playing with her hair.

"I love you, Kenma" she mumbled in my shirt and I smiled "I love you too yn. Want to go to sleep?" "Not yet...I just want to cuddle you for now". I nodded and gave her head a gentle pat "Alright. Oh I remember by the way, I bought a new game for the training camp, we could play it later. Or better said you can watch me play it!". Her head perked up, looking up to me. Her beautiful eyes shone in excitement and her lips were curled in a grin "yes! What Did you get?" "Animal crossing" I answered while patting her head continually. She laid her head back on my chest and nodded "I'd like to watch, but you'll have to get your switch, right?" "That's not a problem. It'll be quick" I assured her as I closed my eyes. I'll just rest my eyes a little and hold her in my arms.

I also felt her breathing slowing down, just as mine, maybe a small nap wouldn't hurt anyways.