14. Goodnight kiss

Yn POV

The ride home was quiet, I spaced out while looking out the window. Kuroo hummed along with the song on the radio and Kenma fiddled with his fingers instead of gaming on his ohone or console as usual. "Did you have fun yn?" Kuroo asked calmly and I hummed in response "yeah...it was quite fun when you guys joined." I answered with a small smile and He chuckled "and before? How were you two enjoying your time?". I shrugged and I swear I felt Kenma stare at me. "Well I had fun" he suddenly said calmly. "Wait really? At a party?" Kuroo laughed and he nodded "yeah yn was pretty fun." I smiled a little "well but not fun enough to kiss me" I mumbled mainly to myself. "Huh?" Kenma asked confused and I shrugged it off "nevermind.".

Why didn't he want to...?
Because Oikawa kissed me? Would he really be so salty about it?

Maybe he really didn't like me that way, i was probably just interpreting his signs wrong. I sighed as the car stopped "We're here" kuroo smiled and turned to the back seat. I nodded and smiled "Thank you Kuroo! Please drive home safe" I smiled and opened the car door. I closed the car door and to my surprise Kenma also exited the car, I frowned at him and he simply took my hand and walked me to my doorstep.

We stood infront of my door and looked at each other, while he still held my hand. I still felt these butterflies in my stomach, I looked down to our hands and Kenma followed my gaze.

"Thanks for inviting me for tonight, I enjoyed it a lot" he smiled softly at me and I nodded "sure..".

He sighed and cupped my cheek carefully "sleep well and see you Sunday at our game?" I blushed and nodded shyly "I'll be there". He nodded and kissed my forehead gently. I inhaled sharply and covered my mouth with my hand shyly. "Goodnight yn" he mumbled before walking back to the car "goodnight.." I still processed what just happened and unlocked my front door. I closed it quietly behind me and broke out in a squealing giggle. He kissed my forehead! And he touched my face! Maybe it wasn't so helpless? Maybe he did like me!?

I quickly took of my shoes and sneaked up to my room and fell in my bed smiling, taking out my phone. Akaashi sent some pics into the groupchat of us and Videos of the boys. I smiled and looked at some, giggling at Hinata and Kageyama "I really hope they'll date. They are so cute" I mumbled to myself before changing into my pyjamas.

I hummed and uploaded some of the pics to my Instagram story, smiling to myself.

There were a few cute pics of me and Kenma, and seeing it from the third person perspective gave me butterflies, how he smiled at me.

One picture made me loose my breath, it was when Kenma held my chin gently and his arm around my waist. I won't post this, not only because I wouldn't post it without Kenmas consent, but this is a picture I want to look at all by myself. Only for my eyes, to swoon over and over again.

I put my phone away and laid down comfortably, he didn't want to kiss me but maybe he was right, that was something for when you're fully sober.

I hugged my pillow tightly and smiled, I'm sure he likes me too.

Kenma POV

I sighed as I went back in the car, sitting in the passender seat. Kuroo grinned as he started driving off "a full forehead kiss? Wow." He snickered and I took out my phone, playing games on it. "She asked me to kiss her earlier." I mumbled, Kuroos eyes widened "Did you??" "Of course not!" I scoffed. "KENMA YOU IDIOT!" I flinched and looked at his shocked expression "You rejected her??" "She was on alcohol!" "And?? Alcohol makes honest! She will probably never have the courage again to ask you that! And you'll never have the courage to just kiss her!" He groaned while making a left turn. He had a point.