18. staying Over

Kenma POV

"why did you offer her my clothes and staying over? I told you I want to distance myself from her..." "Yeah because Oikawa is playing a rival game! And you let him win! He went on a official date with yn, yet she came here. Kenma she RAN here by HERSELF in the RAIN! We both know that you're in love with her, so if you don't want to commit, at least don't loose her for being a jerk! Especially not to that donkey!" Kuroo quietly scolded me. He was kinda right, if I push her away now she won't come back, on the other side I don't want to fight for her, I don't want to be just an option. Also, I shouldn't waste her time, that's not fair.

We both whipped our head when YN came inside again "you...your mom took my clothes and said she'd dry them.." she quietly said while looking to the ground. She looked stunning in my clothes and with her wet wavy hair.

I didn't even realise I was staring when Kuroo closed my mouth for me and smirked at me "told you". She hesitantly walked towards us "your mom said it's fine if I stay over...she's very nice" I nodded "she's very nice.". She looked a little around, I just realised she was never here before, how did she know where I lived? Probably Kuroo..."I like your posters" she said suddenly, pointing at my Anime posters "thanks..". Kuroo stood up and stretched, fake yawning "WELL. I'm going home now. Goodnight"

WAIT WHAT?

"You're not staying over?" Yn asked with a pout and Kuroo shook his head no "Nah my Dad won't allow me. But we can hang out tomorrow" he grinned and ruffled her hair. What a liar, his Dad always allowed him to stay at my place, he literally lives next door!

"Oh okay, goodnight Kuroo" she waved him bye, when he left out of the door he turned back to me and gave me a wink, THIS IDIOT!

I sighed and sat up "well...I actually wanted to stream 'Until dawn' today but-" "don't let me bother you. You do you" she immediately interrupted. I hummed and looked over to my streaming set up "Okay, but you need to join me" I smiled at her. She blushed and looked to her lap "are you sure? I don't want...ah I don't want things like in my stream to happen." Right...

Last time we were together on a stream she got a lot of hate comments.

"Don't worry, my mods will time out and ban rude people, they're just salty that you're with me and they'd never get a chance to" she laughed at my remark and nodded "Okay fine by me. When do you wanna start?" I smiled, she finally laughed.

"I'd say we eat something first and then start the stream about 9?" I suggested and she nodded "sounds good to me."

I took her hand and walked her to our kitchen where my mom made dinner. I smiled and hugged her side "mom? Is it okay if we eat in my room? We'd like to play some Video games". She smiled and nodded "sure sweetheart, but first introduce your little friend properly!" She teased me and turned her attention to yn.

Yn stood in the doorway and bowed shyly "Hello. My name is Yln Yn, I am going to Karasuno High after the holidays." She is switching schools?

"Nice to meet you yn, so you're one of My Kozumes few friends? I suppose the same friend who accompanied his matches and to the arcade? And the party? And where he and Kuroo stayed over?" My mother was obviously trying to tease us. Yn on the other hand smiled politely and nodded "yes! I enjoy his company a lot, I'm sorry I take so much of his time." She smiled sheepishly.

I groaned and took a big plate, putting some bean buns on them "well now you know her. We'll be in my room upstairs. Bye" I sighed and walked quickly out of the kitchen, dragging yn with me "i-it was nice meeting you" she called over to my mom before we ran up the stairs.

I put the plate down next to my Computer and took a second gaming chair, putting it next to mine so yn could sit comfortably.

"Take a seat, I'll set up the stream.", she nodded and sat down shyly, sitting with her legs crossed and taking a bun "thank you Kenma..".

I blushed slightly looking down at her adorable form and nodded, turning to my Computer again "sure...whatever."

I had to make a move...

And I kinda know how I can do it without chickening out.