38. Kagehina

Yn POV

I dozed off, while I was cuddling Kenmas chest and let my mind wander around. I had to prepare the work shop tomorrow,  I already planned exactly what I want to do with the boys but I had to look over the playlist again.

"Mind letting me get up?" I smiled to myself and sat up "nope, not at all". I watched Kenma get up and put on his jacket. "Can I join you?" "No. You have to" he grinned and I jumped off the bed with a smile. We quietly walked towards his cabin and I smiled to myself as he took my hand immediately in his, interlacing our fingers. This was actually everything I wanted since we started hanging out with each other but why did it feel so weird now that I got what I wished for?

I felt nervous and ecxited. We made out before, so why was I so bubbly about it suddenly? Maybe because I got the assurance now that he likes me the same way?

"Tell me" he suddenly mumbled. I frowned and blinked confused "wait- what?" "You've been staring at me. You're obviously thinking about something so go on and tell me." I blushed and shook my head "oh no it's nothing" I waved it off but he gave me a cold but soft glare "I told you to speak, Darling". His voice selt shivers down my spine and I felt goosebumps on my skin, but it wasn't even that cold? Was that really my reaction to his body language and tone? I chewed on my bottom lip and looked over to his cabin. "Look, you don't have to but I'd appreciate it. Everything in your face tells me your debating to tell me. I'll go inside and grab my switch, meanwhile you can sort your mind for a moment" with that said he kissed my forehead and rushed in his cabin.

Sometime I forget why he's called Nekomas brain, he's an amazing analyst and reads people perfectly in the smallest detail. I tend to forget because he's such an introvert.

But I only know him this way. Quiet but highly observant, he connects dots way quicker than others and always looks for a relatable solution. I smiled at the thought of it, he reads people so perfectly accurate- sometimes it feels like he knows something is bothering me before I realise it myself. It took him longer than expected to grab his console so I grabbed my phone it the meantime

Best friend groupchat

Yn:

Hinata🤍:

Hinata🤍: