40. marking territory

Kenma POV

Me and Kuroo walked around and discussed what to do today since we got a break today. "We could assemble the group chat and chill at the lake! It's pretty sunny today" he suggested. I nodded and looked over to the bunch of guys assembled at the gym entrance. I frowned and tilted my head, Kuroo seemed to notice too and started walking over. I didn't really want to get involved so I started playing on my phone while Kuroo talked to them "What's going on?" He chuckled as he tipped the shoulder of an Aoba. "Huh? Oh we are watching the hottie in there getting down" he snickered. I frowned disinterested and stared on my screen again after looking up at 'Hottie' - Probably a manager. Kuroo instead was pretty interested and frowned pushing himself through to get a look too "what the fu- oh" was all he said. Now that Kuroos face dropped a little I got a little curious what hooked them all so bad. I stuck my head through and I felt my throat go dry.

Yn was wearing headphones and dancing carefree in the empty gym. My eyes were instantly fixed on her moving figure and I think I kept my mouth gape open - just like all the other boys watching her. Then it hit me - they were gawking over her! I glared up at them but they just drooled over her performance. "Hey! Stop stalking the poor girl." Kuroo scolded them and hit some on the back. "Shut up Tetsurou." "I heard she's single..." "no I thought she's with Oikawa? Weren't they out last night?". "No I am pretty sure she's single, shall I hit on her" "damn I'd love to hit SOMETHING in her". I felt my fists balling in anger. They spoke so disrespectfully about her and gawked so pathetically. I scoffed and decided to do what they'd never dare and be allowed to, I walked over to yn who was still dancing. I heard the music blasting from her headphones and swiftly turned her around by her waist. She gasped is surprise but I instantly smashed my lips against hers. I think she had to realise its me for a short moment because it took her a little until she kissed back and loosened up in my arms.

Yn POV

I felt my heart stop when suddenly two hands grabbed my waist and spinned me around roughly, I opened my eyes and the next thing I knew were lips pressed against mine. I gasped in protest but when I realised its Kenma right after i gave in. I hummed and cupped his cheeks, I was already out of breath from my dancing but his intense kisses stole the last bit I got. "Kenma?" I murmured against his lips, pulling away. "Fucking keep kissing me". I blushed at his growl and nodded shyly. He whispered against my lips "I want them to see that they got no chance".
Them? I frowned and looked behind him and started feeling a blush tint my cheeks, did they watch me? Some of them looked really annoyed and disappointed, did Kenma mark his territory? I felt my knees go weak by the thought and kissed him again. His hand sneaked from my waist to the back of my head, pulling me in more. I panted for air but he kept kissing me eagerly, nibbling on my lower lip. I squeaked slightly and nodded once, opening my mouth a little wider and licking his lower lip carefully with the tip of my tongue, signalling him my consent. He immediately deepened the kiss and our heavy kissing turned into a messy make out session.

Right in the middle of the gym.

"Aaaalright guys, show is over. Come one fuck off she's taken. Give them some privacy perverts! Didn't you hear me? Bye!" I heard Kuroo scold the boys behind us. "Yeah fuck off! Never stalk a girl again like that! You horny dogs!" He yelled after them angrily. But I barely listened, I was too focused on Kenmas tongue in my mouth and hands on my body. "You too! You can stop! The show is over Kenma!" I tried catching my breath while Kenma pulled away and turned to Kuroo with a glare "did they watch?". "Yes and they're all heartbroken" "good." I cleared my throat and tugged on Kenmas shirt "sooo...what was that about?". Kuroo laughed and ruffled my hair, leaning his arm on Kenmas shoulder "these boys were watching your little performance and gawking how they wanna ask you out. Our little Kenma didn't quiet like that". I giggled and looked at the blushing Kenma. "I see...".

"Well, we are free now. Wanna hang out?" Kuroo asked me with a loud sigh. "No, I'd like to go shower and lay down a little. But I'll meet you guys later!" I suggested, leaving Kenma frowning. "Noo don't frown like this Kenma, we will hang out later" I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Fine.. " He grumbled and pulled Kuroo along him "come one Kuroo...you said we will hang out with the others." I smiled and waved after them, getting my stuff to go take a shower.

As I walked out of the gym I touched my lips again with my fingertips, Kenmas kiss was so dominant and hasty, I didn't know why but I liked it. How he wasn't shy about it and showed it off. I smiled and walked to my Cabin, I hope we can continue that later, I liked it when he was lewd.