𝐎𝐡, 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ?

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞
15 𝒚/𝒐

When I woke up, I saw that I was alone. I looked around and saw that the car was also empty, so I got out.

Suddenly I was face to face with our new house, or I assume that it is our new house. I saw my father come back outside, he noticed me.

He walked up to me and guided me inside, he gave me a tour. After the tour I went upstairs to my room. All my boxes were already there, so I started decorating my room.

After about an hour I was done decorating. I went back downstairs and saw that the most important things had already been placed, like a table and chairs.

It was already quite late and we were all hungry, but no one felt like cooking. So we decided to go out for dinner, I went upstairs to change.

After choosing an outfit and getting changed, I went back downstairs. My parents weren't ready yet, so I sat down on the couch for a while.

It occurred to me that I hadn't texted Caiti yet. So I did, I also told her we were going out for dinner. I don't really know why I felt the need to do that, but I did it anyway.

Caiti almost immediatly replied but just then my parent said we were leaving, so I didn't have time to check her reply.

I followed my parents as they walked out of the house. We got in the car and drove to the city center.

When we got there we saw a nice looking restaurant (I'm not from America, so idk what kind of restaurants you have there.) We decided to eat there.

*Time skip*

We were just coming out of the restaurant and walking to the car when I remembered that Caiti had replied to my message.

' 𝐼𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑒 ,

Hey, sorry for not answering anymore, I fell asleep. And after that I just decorated my room. I can't talk for too long, since we're going out.

1 𝒖𝒏𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆

It's fine, don't worry. Ohh, we're going out too. We might see each other? Have fun !!

Sorry, I only saw this now. But I did have fun.
1 question, were you at **?
Because their was this one girl that kept staring at me.

1. Why when someone stares at you, you think it's me? /j
2. Yes, I was. Were you wearing *outfit*?

Yes, I was.
So, It was you?

I tyink so yeah
Think*

------------------