𝐂𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 !

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈
𝐂𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢
15 𝒚/𝒐

They gave each other another hug and then each walked to one side of the street.

I waited until I was sure Charlie was inside and that no one outside could hear me before jumping up and down like I was a five-year-old girl. While jumping I was also giggling, super hard.

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.

Before I knew it Mom was standing next to me, asking if there was anything and so I explained everything. I told her about the beach, about the bookstore, about holding hands, about living across from each other and about the hugs that made the butterflies in my stomach go crazy.

Mom was happy for me, I could tell from her smile. She just couldn't handle her emotions very well and she had trouble explaining her emotions. (#same)

I asked Mom if maybe Charlie could come over sometime this week. She said that was fine and that on Thursday she and James would go shopping for clothes for him, so I would be home alone.

I immediately texted Charlie and they said that they were free and allowed to come over.

I'M GOING TO HANG OUT WITH CHARLIE?!

Mom looked at me quickly and then walked out of the hall, because yes, we were still there.

I followed her and asked what the matter was. She said she was just happy to see I finally found someone good to like.

I may not have dated much, but when I did date those people were definitely not good people.

I asked her what she meant and she then asked me what happened to me when I thought of Charlie.

'Uh, usually I have to blush, the butterflies in my stomach go crazy, I become instantly happy and sometimes when I can't sleep I think about them - which helps me be able to sleep - I've dreamed about them too? ,

"Caiti, that's called a crush."

She was right, I did have a crush on Charlie.

-------------------
Caiti + Charlie my beloveds :D