𝐈𝐝𝐤 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 !

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕
𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫
15𝒚/𝒐

Charlie was just sleeping peacefully, or at least they pretended to be asleep just so they didn't need to get up.

Because if they did they would think, think of Caiti, think of the fact that she now knows what they look like, think of the fact that they now know what she looks like, think of the fact that maybe they have feelings for Caiti and all of that was exactly what they wanted to avoid.

But unfortunately for them, their parents (and I) thought otherwise. Their parents realized that there was something they didn't want to think and/or talk about. Especially considering the fact that it's 10:23 AM and Charlie usually doesn't sleep until later than 8:57 AM, except on days like today.

With a little effort, they still managed to get Charlie out of bed.

They had promised that one of them would make *favourite breakfast*.

So Charlie had no choice but to get up. All that hassle with breakfast didn't give them a chance to even think about Caiti.

After breakfast Charlie decided to do something, they both needed a distraction and new clothes, so they decided to go shopping.

They packed everything they needed and left, Charlie had just gone to the nearest shopping complex. That was within walking distance, so it wasn't that bad at all.

When they arrived at the shopping complex they went to a few clothing stores, but in the end they spent most of the time in the bookstore.

Coincidentally, Caiti had decided that same day to come to that same shopping complex and bookstore. It was therefore inevitable that crossed each other.

Charlie was just quietly looking around while they queued at the register. There was 1 person in front of them, a girl. She looked about their age, had bleached hair and was wearing a tote bag that read 'lovebugzz'. She was wearing some sort of old sweatshirt with baggy jeans and Converse.

The girl in front of them was ready and so walked away from the register, Charlie saw her face for a moment, but couldn't really make anything of it.

After they paid, Charlie walked away from the cash register and walked out of the store. They walked to a bench and sat down next to someone, that girl from the store.

Charlie intended to compliment her, but they just needed to summon a little self-confidence. They were about to say something when the girl turned to them and they saw a smile grow on her face.

It took a while, but eventually Charlie realized it was Caiti. They also felt themselves starting to smile.

Caiti felt both nervous and excited, but that's probably just because she can't tell the 2 apart. (#same)

She asked if she could take a picture with Charlie, who, still impressed, of course said yes. Then Caiti asked if they wanted to do something together.

Charlie nodded and, meanwhile, called their parents to tell them about the plans. They decided to go to the beach.

Then they left for the beach, which was also not far from there.

At the beach they ate ice cream, sat together on Charlie's coat on the sand, tried to make a sand castle with an emphasis on tried, rented a go-cart and drove it around and of course took a lot of pictures.

After spending 4 hours on the beach together, they decided to go home. They decided to walk back to the shopping complex and go home from there.

On the way to the shops, Caiti asked if she could hold Charlie's hand, who blushed and agreed, of course.

When they arrived at the shopping complex they said goodbye with a hug and each walked to the side they had to leave in but they both noticed that it was the same side. So they walked together, they walked for a while until they finally ended up in the same street. Turned out they were neighbors to each other. Neighbors across the street.

-------------
I actually kinda like this sort of chapters?

Also the end is kinda bad sorry !!