𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐮 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 !

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐕
𝐂𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢
15 𝒚/𝒐

So that was Charlie? Wow, they really are *ahhhh*.

My thought process was interrupted by my brother James, who is now 11 years old. He's sitting next to me in the car and I wouldn't give him my phone because I needed it, so he started whining about wanting to watch YouTube videos on it.

I ignored him or tried to atleast and put my earbuds in. I went to Spotify and made a playlist for Charlie. When I was done with that, I pressed shuffle and listened to it for the rest of the drive home.

When we got home, I was just about to go inside when mom stopped me. I took out an earbud to listen, she asked if I had a thing for 'that person you were staring at the whole time'.

I denied, but did tell her about Charlie. And again she said she was proud that I had made a friend.

She said those exact words when I told her about Kiwi. My ladybug friend !

Then she went back inside, I stopped for a while. It felt like I was transfixed.

But before I knew it, I started walking inside. I immediately went upstairs. I threw my phone on my bed, along with my earbuds and flopped down in my desk chair. I didn't feel like streaming, but I did feel like playing Minecraft.

So I did, I just didn't feel like being 'recognized' so I used my 2nd account. I was still playing when I suddenly heard no one in the house anymore. I looked at the clock on my wall and saw that it was 2:29 AM, I decided it was time to go to sleep.

I closed both Minecraft and my PC and walked over to my bed, I unpluged my earbuds and put them on my desk. Then took my phone and put it on my bedside table, after that I turned off all the lights, except my LED strip since that one goes around the infrastructure of my bed - leaving me only seeing the shadow of it - which was more than enough light.

After lying awake for another 10 minutes, I fell asleep. I was dreaming, I can't really remember it, but Charlie was definitely in it.

-----------
Ohhh Caiti has got a crush !!