𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 ?

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞
15 𝒚/𝒐

Why did I say that? Why? Now I'm going to look like such a creep. Wait is Caiti blushing?

I was just thinking, we were still in the kitchen and I asked Caiti if it was okay if we went back upstairs. We did.

Upstairs, I tried to scrape all my courage together, it was difficult but in the end I succeeded.

"Hey uh, Caiti? I like you, as friends yes, but also as more , I think. I know it's coming all of a sudden, but all of our nights messaging, the trip to the beach and today finally made me really realise it and showed me that I did indeed feel have feelings for you. I'm not going to force you to say anything back, but I did want you to know. ,

' I- I like you too. I haven't figured it out myself that long yet, but my mom said it's been clear for a long time. Haha. ,

'Can I be your Partner? ,

"Yes !"

And with that, the girl I liked was now my girlfriend.

I lean in to give her a hug and she did the same.

"Could I kiss your cheek, please?"

'Yes, you can. You don't really have to ask. ,

and so she did. Caiti kissed my cheek!!

It was now 2 hours later and we were lying in her bed together, watching heartstopper on her laptop while her head was on my chest. Before we knew it, we both fell asleep.

I woke up to her door opening. I saw her mother come into the room and she saw that I was awake.

She apologized for waking me up and said she was just putting some clothes away. I smiled and played with Caiti's hair for a while, then also realized I had probably been there for a few hours and picked up my phone to text my fathers that I might be home a little later.

Caiti's mother also said that I could stay the night if my parents allowed me to, so I messaged them about that too. It was okay for them, so I thanked Caiti's mother and she smiled, before answering.

"Promise me to take good care of Caiti? I can see from the way you treat her, that you're the right person, but still."

'I promise. ,

------------
Ok, this is kinda shit.. either way