𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 !

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢
15 𝐲/𝐨

Today is the day me and Charlie are going to hang out !!

I even cleaned up my room as best as I could especially for them, I know that I didn't have to and that they weren't going to say anything about it, but this time the little voice in my head won.

I heard the bell ring and ran down the stairs, in the hallway I took a quick look in the mirror and I looked good enough, so I opened the door and there they were.

They were wearing black jeans that fell a little bit over their converse, and a big sweater. I saw them smile and I let them in, obviously. They took off their shoes and I quickly showed them the main rooms downstairs, then we went upstairs.

I walked first and Charlie followed me. I walked into my room and saw their eyes open wide. shit.

"Your room is really beautiful, what the fuck?!"
"Wait sorry for swearing."

Phew.

'Thank you, and that's no problem. I don't do it that much myself, but I don't care if you do. ,

I saw them hesitate to go and sit on my bed, so assured them that they could sit anywhere. So we sat down on my bed together.

We just sat there for a few minutes before I remembered that I hadn't offered them anything to drink. So we went back downstairs together and had something to drink.

I thanked them for coming and they thanked me for that I invited them over, it was a little awkward but that's fine.

After that they started talking about our trip to the beach.

"I'll be honest, going to the beach together was the most fun thing I'd done in months. And it was double fun because it was with you. You were so cute while trying to make a sandcastle."

I felt myself blush.

'Awh, it had actually been years since I last went to the beach. I was struggling with the sand castle.,

--------------
I promise that they are going to reveal their feelings soon !!