12. Living Nightmares

Planet: The Underworld

Persephon was lethargically thrashing in his sleep, tossing and turning as a fevered sweat made his blankets cling to him like an unsavory second skin. He moaned softly with pain as his bite wounds began to throb, drowsily clawing at his hair as he twisted under the sheets. The bed subtly sloped as additional weight joined him on the mattress, his panting subsided as the blankets were slowly slid off him, he breathed more evenly through his slumber.

Fingers delicately unbuttoned his shirt, then slowly slid down his bare torso lustfully with blunt nails lightly scratching his freckled flesh. The hands slid beneath him and carefully pulled his clothes off as their hands smoothed over the backs of his legs, he shifted in his sleep with a soft huff. He soporifically felt a male creature's warm body slide next to his, it coaxed him up enough to move beneath him, pulling him up against its broad chest, then laced its powerful legs around his. Its hands caressed his jaw as it turned his head to one side. Persephon winced with discomfort as a long, wet tongue was fed into his ear, it became more and more narrow as it went farther within his head, the saliva seeping into his brain and spread a numbness throughout his entire body.

The creature slowly retracted its tongue, Persephon's stupor deepened from the infusion so he was scarcely aware of more creatures joining him in bed. Their strong, wide hands gently glided over his unconscious form, caressing his lithe contours, one smoothed its face over his chest provocatively before fastening its lips upon him, fiercely suckling. Persephon distractedly moaned, subconsciously digging his fingers into the bed as another closed its hand between his legs, he was softly panting and whimpering with equal parts pleasure and pain as various stimulations flashed through his senses.

A creature slowly elevated his hips, hungrily rubbing them over its lap beneath him. He shakily gasped as he felt his body grow tense, he was so rigid his core started to ache, a creature slid its fingers into his mouth for him to bite as the rhythmic body-strokes beneath him increased with eagerness. He sharply inhaled as all his muscles relaxed, his body settling, only then it felt like he was laying on something hard and hot, the warmth was radiating throughout him like a fever. His body twisted and convulsed, the other creatures held him still and something was stuffed in his mouth to keep him from screaming, it was a forked tongue that was only all too happy to slide down his throat.

Persephon woke with a start in the bleak pale gray morning light, his entire body was aching. "Huh...? Wha...?" He wasn't wearing any clothes. He furrowed his brow with confusion as he took in the rumbled blankets his clothes were scattered over. Did he do that in his sleep? Did he do more than that in his sleep? He flushed with embarrassment and scrambled out of bed, only as soon as his feet hit the floor he collapsed limply. "Ouch...what the fuck?!" He demanded as he shakily picked himself off the floor, he felt so weak, so drained, where the hell had all his strength gone? He numbly staggered off to the bathroom in hopes of beautifying himself to cover-up the evidence of his "wild night."

"Well, I hope you have plans that include me today," Persephon announced as he came trotting down the stairs, timing Hades' morning outing perfectly and caught him by the door. Persephon actually felt weirdly normal after having had an hour bath followed up by breakfast, whatever groggy weakness he had felt when he had first woken up was blissfully gone. He felt fine and looked twice as good, dressed in his "casual" clothes of designer stark white jeans, an untucked blazing white dress shirt that was unbuttoned over a form-fitting black turtleneck with the sleeves rolled up. A chic black faux leather jacket completed the look with a thin gold chain around his neck, his rhinestone chrome wristwatch was still set to Nysian standard time, one little reminder of his homeworld at least.

"I have things to do, yeah, but I guess if you wanna tag along..." Hades trailed off as he looked the demigod over once more when he came to stand in front of him. He looked absolutely stunning. But Hades refused to admit it. "You seem taller than usual, are those...platforms?" He eyed his sneakers.