ᵃᶜᵗ ⁰⁶ •||• "ᵐʳ. ᵏᵃᵗᵒ?"

クッキー
‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ᵃᶜᵗ ⁰⁶ ⁱˢ ⁿᵒʷ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗⁱⁿᵍ ✩ ◛ °

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: 𝗖𝗨𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 (𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗡 *𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗠*)

-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛-

"Oh, did I interrupted something? My bad I am sorry.." A voice interrupted you both. "If you are done the food is done." Vox says, then he left "Let's eat." You says to Shu.

"I've made a soup for Ike." Vox says, you looked at Ike who is at the couch, the futons that they used was now perfectly looking new. "I'll feed you and after that I'll buy some medicine." You said to Ike while Mysta, and the three others are now eating, but the suddenly stopped when they heard that you are gonna feed Ike.

"Are you sure Ike is sick?" Mysta said to Vox, "I don't know maybe he is cause keep groaning and saying that his head hurts." Whispered, while the other two just listen.

"I can hear you two..." Y/n says. "You want now to eat?" You now just focused on Ike being worried that something might happened.

"When did she became pogging caring?" Luca asked Vox, "Earlier." Vox responded.

"G-guys we better be quick the time is fast..." Shu change the subject then they looked at the clock which is now 5:47am.

"Yeah, I'll do the dishes, you guys can have my school map." Y/n said getting her bag then took something from it. "I only have two, give this to Luca and Mysta, and ask the principal or should I say my uncle if they have some map." Y/n said giving them the maps, "It's ok if you guys don't return it as long you guys know now the place. Wait one more at my coat. I'll give it to Shu."

As Y/n have gotten to get the map at her coat, Luca and Mysta looked the thing Y/n just gave her. It has everything on it even the dorms. "Here. Don't forget to ask one for Ike too." Y/n said to Vox while Y/n gave the map to Shu.

"We'll take our leave now-" "Goodbye!" The four was cut off by Y/n saying 'goodbye' as they left. "Are you sure that Y/na don't have any feeling at Ike?" Shu asked them while waiting for an elevator. "I think she is just worried and scared because Ike is her tutor and I think she don't want us to be sick." Mysta said, we'll they are shocked when they heard Mysta. "You ok?" Vox asked as the elevator was Infront and they entered the elevator as Luca pressed number 1. "I think so." Shu said.

-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛-

As the elevator was doing his job, it ring and opened as the glass gate was opened they already saw a limo in front of them "The fuck?" They said (except Shu.) As Vox got a text from Ike. 'hey it's Y/n I forgot to mention, there is an limo that is going to pick you four, outside' -Just now.

"I guess you are Master Vox." A butler said to Vox. "I-i am... Why?" "Please come in." The butler opened the door for the four.

As they entered, the limo they sweat dropped. Vox got another text from Ike or should I say Y/n.

-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛-

'Are you guys are in the limo?'

Yeah thanks btw.

No prob! Enjoy the drive!

Yeah but I don't have any money:(