ᵃᶜᵗ ⁰⁷ •||• "ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵇᵉ ˢʰʸ, ᵗᵉˡˡ ᵐᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ"

クッキー
‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ᵃᶜᵗ ⁰⁷ ⁱˢ ⁿᵒʷ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗⁱⁿᵍ ✩ ◛ °

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: 𝗖𝗨𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚

-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛-

"Ok Mr. Eveland let's start." The doctor said, 'Wait how does he know my name?" Ike thought. "Ike, Uncle. I'll go outside." Y/n said, "And where are you going?" Mr. Doctor said. "Market I'll be fast I'll just buy some vegetables. To cook later" Y/n said. "You can go, just don't put any drug in it." "I never even put a drug at anything!" Y/n said, of course that's all lies...

"Yeah, yeah, just don't wear any revealing clothes-" The older male looked at her niece and saw that she is wearing one. "Change you're clothes and go now you are disturbing me and my patient."

-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛-

"I'm boreeeeeeedddd this is unpoooooooggggg." Luca said playing at his chopsticks. "Don't play at your chopsticks, you are doing bad manners." Shu said while he took a glance at Mysta who is having a hard time talking. "Where is Vox? I've never see him." Luca said. "I don't know, stay here I am getting Mysta out there." Shu changed the subject.

As he was walking his way to the counter, someone stopped him, "Uhh, Pardon?" Shu said while looking down at the girl. "Hey~ Yamino~ My friend was wondering if you are available at Saturday?" The girl said with an flirty voice. "I am not available at Saturday I am sorry." Shu excused while only sweat dropped while looking at his friends.

"Then what about Sunday?" "I'm not available at that day too... I am always hanging out with my friends. Goodbye nice on meeting you!" Shu just ran away...

-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛-

As Y/n have changed her clothes he looked at her tutor and uncle, we'll they both are doing what they are supposed to do. "I'll go now bye-bye." As she left, his uncle spoke up.

"Mr. Eveland, can you tell me what did you like at Y/n?" The (handsome) doctor question him.

"What kind of like do you mean sir?" Ike says. "Personality, and what you hate about her personality too."

"I like her caring side even tho she didn't remember me, I am still happy. Because her caring side is still there, I hate her stubborn, real talk side, she isn't scared at her doings, and she's a bit mean when she hate the people, mang things have changed about her." Ike said.

"It seems that you are fine." The elder male said while chuckling a bit. "What?" Ike was confuse, "It seems, when we put Y/n at our talk you always feel healed. And about your medicine at you fever. Here, no payments. I'll take my leave now Mr. Eveland." He said. "Oh, take some rest. While Y/n is away. Good bye." Mr. Doctor said while bowing.

After the doctor left Ike he saw Y/n came back with some bag of vegetables on her hands. "Oh, let me help you." Ike offered. "No! You are sick! Go to my room while I cook our food!" Y/n said.

"Can you give me a glass of hot water?"

-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛-