ᵃᶜᵗ ¹⁶ •||• "ᵀʰᵉ ʳᵉᵐᵃᵏᵉ"

Tf??? Like i thought i was done a chap sixteen but that route is act16? I will make a remake in sixteen as an apology for long wait.

After the café you decided to be at park nearby at the company, well you suggested which they agreed, you we're running around like a kid in the park like it's your first time going there

Then suddenly, you felt a tap on your shoulders. You looked and saw your ex. Sakura Yabuki, she smirked as she saw you, "Long time no see, Hun~" she secretly flirted with you. Shoto was getting on you since he saw a fast food restaurant near the park, and you aren't full when you wanted in the café.

"Y/n, The others saw a restaurant near here, since you are hungry why don't you eat first?" Sakura's smile dropped when she saw Shoto, Shoto looked at her a bit that was scariest eye contact. He didn't glare because he thought that glaring at a woman is not very manly, because he trying to court you too.

"Someone is with you Y/n? I see you've changed a lot." You smiled at Shoto. "Shoto, I'll come now, want to join?" You said. "You aren't going to introduce me Y/n?" Sakura reminded you. "Oh I forgotten! Sakura this is Shoto, Shoto this is Sakura." One point! I still love Y/n! I'll prove that I am the best! Y/n-chan became more pretty!

"Y/n let's go now? I am sure the others are board especially Mysta and Luca." Shoto Reminded you. "Yeah! Let's go now!" Wait? Mysta? Luca? Others? Y/n has friends? No! They better stay away from Y/n they will! I'll scare them!

As they entered one of them waved, as Shoto lead the way Sakura behind. "Y/n! I thought that you will be gone for internity! Don't leave?" As Mysta said it she looked behind and saw Sakura, and he have a gut that they'll be rivalry, he decided to ignore, "Vox, Y/n, Mysta, you three will seat together there. Y/n I am asking kindly who is this?" What?! No formalist? Not Suzuki or Nakano-San?! Before getting together I have to call her by her last name! Sakura glared at Ike, which he noticed, he wasn't glaring at her but his cold stare is scary.

What The-?!

"Sakura, her name is Sakura, my friend and was my ex girlfriend." They we're speechless, "Wow that's quite interesting. Have a seat!" Luca pointed a seat that is the alternative at the to you. Sakura was pissed. "Hello, I'll take your orders!!! My name is Selen! Y/n personal waiter here!!" Selen said bright, which you smiled. "Now may I take that precious orders?" She asked.

"A Burger!"

"Sandwich."

"Fries and coke."

"Just a coke please"

"Fries."

"I see that there is an coffee tea I'll take that."

"Salad, with coke, and fries and burger. I am on my diet"

"Water."

Selen nodded. Selen repeated the order to see if there is a mistake she made and there isn't.

After she left, the others talked normally not wanting to have a mistake because afraid that they might embarrassed you Infront of your friend. "Okay stop that aren't you going to tell me something important earlier Sakura," You asked tho, your communication is hard so you decided to not to continue it. Meanwhile she was literally pissed.

The order was there you've gotten the order which is the salad and his buddies, you started to dig in, meanwhile Sakura looked at you lovingly, Ike who is beside her was tapping her shoulders but she ignored. So he decided to interrupt. "You know watching someone while they eat is creepy isn't it? I hope you know that." As Sakura noticed it. "What do have to do with it?" "It's creepy, and if she noticed it she thinks that there is something wrong with her eating." Ike said looking at the alternative way in Sakura and Y/n.

Then suddenly Y/n stopped eating yes she is still hungry but she caught Sakura staring at her making her creeped out on her, "You know guys I am now full how about we take our leave? I'll ask the waitress to pack the foods and eat it on our dorm?" She suggested, "I warned you." While the others was not trying to be angry. "Sure! But did everyone did bring their ID??" Vox asked. "Who wouldn't anyways." Mysta replied. "Y/n, can I come to your academy??" Sakura decided to join. "Wait I forgot she was still he-" Luca was Cutted by Shu who was not trying show any emotions but only happy. "Do study there?" "No." "This might be mean but you can't come due to that the guards are very strict there, if you don't have any ID they'll find your Name at the list to see if you are really a student at our academy." Ike explained.

"But why excuse me as the visitors?" Sakura pushed herself making Ike and the others annoyed. "I am sorry Sakura but we couldn't if I can I would do it already, our school rules is just very strict." You said while smiling, she was only 5'1 so she more shorter than you. "This is really annoying." Mysta mumbled at Vox. "I know right?? This mother fucker is insane." Vox mumbled back. "Stop mumbling she might hear it. But you know you both an point." Ike stopped them. "Really unpoooggg!" Luca destroyed their moment. Making them look at him. "I am sorry Shu just told me an very unpog story!" He lied. "Luca please stop, you are making Y/n in embarrassment." Shu said calmly.

"Okay? But it's only 13:24 (1:24PM) why don't we?-" Sakura was pissed as well. "Oh my! I have forgotten to do my project? Wait Y/n haven't you still made them? Why don't we do it?" Vox face was dark.

Y/n snapped as you faced Vox, "Yeah! Thank you for the reminder Vox!" "No problem." "I hope you have fun! Sakura." You said. "I am! Hoped to see you soon y'all!!" Sakura said as she was about to leave. "Oh, wait. Shoto can you take her out?" "What?!" "No! Not like that. Just take her out here at the restaurant and join her on the park." You explained. "But Y/n it's like he is taking her out." Ike said. "I am ok!" "I insist." You smiled as you looked at Shoto. His faith is sealed seeing you look at him.

As the both of them headed to the park, Sakura muttered something.

"I hate you all you fucking bastards."