ᴬᶜᵗ ¹⁷ •||• "ᵁⁿᵃʷᵃʳᵉ ᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷᵒʳᵈˢ~"

𝙼𝚛 𝚃𝚞𝚝𝚘𝚛.

"Did you say something?" Shoto asked as he can heard it clearly, "I HATE YOU AND YOUR MALE FRIENDS! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TAKE Y/N AWAY FROM ME!" She yelled thankfully the people didn't hear it

"Did you say something?" Shoto asked as he can heard it clearly, "I HATE YOU AND YOUR MALE FRIENDS! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TAKE Y/N AWAY FROM ME!" She yelled thankfully the people didn't hear it. "I do fight at a woman but do not blame us for your distance with her, we didn't take her away from you. Listen if Y/n didn't ask me to take to the park do you think I would do this? No. Look she cared about you since she asked one of her friends to at least guide to the park!" Shoto was not having it when he said it, he doesn't want to hurt a female anyway. Sakura was speechless since she didn't saw a man who is just calm when they are angry at a woman. "Now if you excuse me." He was about to take a leave then. "Why does men score easily than a woman who is working hard for attention?" She asked. "I don't know what's the answer but it doesn't mean that it's always a man who receives all of the attention." He left. She was finding the words she needed but it seems she couldn't.

He returned and saw that you are waiting for him. "What does take you so long?" You asked. "Maybe he asked for her number." Vox teased.
"No I wasn't it's just we talk." He denied. Y/n got a message at her mother but she didn't heard it. "Let's order there!" You decided to go to the boba shop, it's a long wait many people ordered since it's new.  After 5 hours you've ordered was done. You decided to take a pick since it's pretty but you saw the message that your mother wants to discuss something. "Shit! Guys! I need to go back my mother wants to discuss something? You can join me?" They looked at her. "Sure, lead the way." Ike said, Y/n forgot to look at her left and right. It's too late when she heard Ike's scream.

Now...

She's at the hospital with her mother, at the other. They are worried about her. She hitted by a car but thankfully the one who hit her is a doctor and was also worried because it's his idol who he hitted, he kept apologizing on what happened her mother forgive him but it seems her friends couldn't, when the doctor announced that she is okay and can enter her room. As the doctor explained that she has some injuries that soon will heal. As he taken his leave Rina Y/n's mother spoken up

"Y/n, dear don't make me worry even tho you are not my biological daughter please be okay." Shu rose up his eyebrows. "Not your biological daughter?" Shu repeated, "Yes, she was adopted since when our 4th child failed. Ever since the doctor announced that my mattress couldn't keep a child we adopted one. We hid in the public that she's adopted since many questions will be questioned on us. We adopted her from my friend. Her true last name is L/n." An explanation that they couldn't understand.

As she explained more Y/n woke up. "She's waking up!" "Call the doctor!" You heard as you blinked several times to see everyone, and saw six persons are there.

"You are now awake how are you feeling?" One of them spoke up, "Sorry but who are you?" Asked by you who is confused to figure out who they are. As their faces went pale. "Ma'am, Sir please wait outside as we examine her, got it?" As they left your mother started crying. "What have I done?" They waited hours by hours the doctor haven't even came out. Once the nurse gotten the announcement that they all now can come in.