Route •||• Shxto

This route is part of Act 17 and won't effect the storyline. In hope you enjoy it!

_____________

You just simply agree you got out thinking that someone left and all went to the café? You are wrong.

Shoto is waiting outside, waiting for you.

Shocked that he's with you. Or May he chose here he don't want to be killed by the luxiem.

You went to him not thinking nor looked like you have butterflies flying around. Tho, you've feel it.

Perhaps he's your favorite among six? Maybe?

"Did I kept you bored?" You asked as he looked at you smiled. "Nope not at all but maybe a little bit."

"Then I kept you waiting." Awkwardly said. While only laughed and said to brush it off.

"Shoto?" You said as you both entered the elevator. As he hummed in response.

"Are you free for the next month?" Asked, as he looked at you with an questioned look.

He nodded and you felt even more nervous. "We'll I was asking if you want to join me at my grandma?"

"Where?" You laughed nervously and said.

"Out of the country."

Shoto remained red he can't believe to be in a private jet with you. He was looking at you with his jacket.

He thought he need it. Yep he need it because he was cold but he saw you without a jacket so he gave it the was embarrassed but only smiles at your expression.

He thought that you have Filipino blood but you said you weren't because your mom is adopted but her favorite child among her children.

We'll you are her favorite grandchild too. Because you are the only girl in your mother side.

She was the one who teaches you who speak Tagalog. But you never used it you act like you ever speak it.

You just dont feel using it,

You just used it to understand peoples talking, your grandma is an Ilocano and A Waray. Tho she live in Manila.

We'll she said before she dies she wants to see you get married or have a boyfriend.

You thought in what she said before leaving the country last time. "Ineng, please if you ever visit me again please brought your girlfriend or boyfriend."

You only smile and you thought Shoto being you fake boyfriend. Because she will disappointment if you said that he's only a friend.

"Shoto!" You ruined the silence. He was hanging when you called him. "Yeah? Wassup?" He was looking at something avoiding your eyes.

You we're flushing dark red. You we're only looking at his feet that only now pointed at you.

"Oh, ok I hope I don't fail."

Now he was even more redder. You just looked at him as he chuckled at you.

You now arrived at the destination. You both are now outside and now buying things. Buying otap for your Grandma and pastilyas for you you buyer shot a ube pastilyas. You also buy some candy because you got bored when you didn't eat anything when you are in the private.

You are going to your grandma's home and you think she is excited because you always get a call from her.

Shoto just looked at you both enjoying that even tho you are not her real grandchild you we're getting treat like a real one.